This weekend V2

Papa Bear

Just now, Singles said:

Yo @TBR @Control Pker and I bullied this clan to not make an appearance for a week and the next weekend shared AAO’s cape lol. Fucking spastics led by a fucking pig LOL

This is coming from a kid who is in a merged clan, with 3 clans who have closed more times then the entire main and pure community clans put together.

Just now, Tigers said:

This is coming from a kid who is in a merged clan, with 3 clans who have closed more times then the entire main and pure community clans put together.

Pretty sure CD is 9 years strong, SF closed once to go main and Doom closed twice. Supremacy has been dicked through every scene just to skip half of your weekend trips and no midweeks. Don’t pipe up to daddy and apologize broccoli

10 minutes ago, Singles said:

Pretty sure CD is 9 years strong, SF closed once to go main and Doom closed twice. Supremacy has been dicked through every scene just to skip half of your weekend trips and no midweeks. Don’t pipe up to daddy and apologize broccoli

Pretty sure CD when xlpc, lpc, mpc/main, hpc/main, main, lpc/main, xlpc/main and now back to lpc.

2 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Pretty sure CD when xlpc, lpc, mpc/main, hpc/main, main, lpc/main, xlpc/main and now back to lpc.

Dominated every scene forced to move where there is real competition. Pretty sure supremacy pulls 40 on anniversary’s and brown sticky stuff

2 hours ago, Singles said:

I suggest this happens because if this lil nigga keeps @ing me I might get angry and kyp him

imagine getting triggered over a game lmfao kys no namer

17 minutes ago, death to all zionists said:

a 2k17 clanner thinking his threads have any sort of relevancy

L

O

L

I think 98% of this site lacks the knowledge of who you are and probably will stay that way. You’re a nobody lmao