Keeping BT at green hill their whole trip ft Ascent PKRI

Don Elmir

Just now, Don Elmir said:

weird, where's your winning topic? L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hey man nice Topic its been a while LMFAO. Could of sworn all i saw was BT topics last couple of days. You had 0 hits on BT today feels bad men.

Just now, WE APES BOI said:

Hey man nice Topic its been a while LMFAO. Could of sworn all i saw was BT topics last couple of days. You had 0 hits on BT today feels bad men.

We dont do singles hits on brown sticky stuff clans sorry

24 minutes ago, WE APES BOI said:

comment of the night when bt demoralized them for the pass few days l00000000000000000

9 hours ago, krat0s said:

Thanks for the fight ascent, Good job keeping the scene clean and not brining mains like bt. Hopefully more fights like this in the future. As for bt, stay brown sticky stuff fucking morons

Why is this broccoli saying "gj keeping the scene clean" when they both had 60s and tanks, these niggas are broccolied af lmfaooo

Slave alliance

9 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

Never said you got cleared, god damn you're dumb, how can you get cleared when you didn't step foot into multi?

Don’t worry, ascent bullied them out of singles twice, and then once at fog which they ended on Looooooool

47 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

Why is this broccoli saying "gj keeping the scene clean" when they both had 60s and tanks, these niggas are broccolied af lmfaooo

Slave alliance

Dawg you were in envy you know we don’t bring tanks. And we only

let 60s come cause you guys had like 4 60s lmak. 

I also recall swag of tank and minte ragging my clan, I think their both in BT