i need sum new belts

Tannie

unfortunately the issue isn't with FS, it's with other clans not wanting to give their clan action in order to start their rivals. Imagine if we did a F2P Tourney and sup got matched w/ir and doom got matched w/foe. If we could get EVERYONE to agree to fight I'm down. The only 2 clans that would not fight 1-2 clans is IR,Doom

58 minutes ago, Moni said:

unfortunately the issue isn't with FS, it's with other clans not wanting to give their clan action in order to start their rivals. Imagine if we did a F2P Tourney and sup got matched w/ir and doom got matched w/foe. If we could get EVERYONE to agree to fight I'm down. The only 2 clans that would not fight 1-2 clans is IR,Doom

Pretty much this. Tourny would be sick if we could get everyone to participate.

3 hours ago, Moni said:

lmao doom just prep us pussies don't ruin everyone's fun

12 hours ago, Moni said:

You’ve already tried this. The other clans ranks were too brain dead to compete. Lmfao

20 hours ago, Moni said:

unfortunately the issue isn't with FS, it's with other clans not wanting to give their clan action in order to start their rivals. Imagine if we did a F2P Tourney and sup got matched w/ir

@hotkeying @.Zo @Titans @Michael @Evan 

every1 knows it L0l beta clan

KjSzoHU.png