EnVy F2P Sunday BT + Ascent 2v1 Is No Problem!

Don Elmir

2 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

Can you do the math? lvl 13 + 55. Ascent had level 80's I could attack so get a grip you little ass monkey you lost 4v1 Yikessss still need more invites

make up your mind its 3v1 now 4v1 and we are 55-65- you could hit alot of people at ca retard

12 minutes ago, Brock said:

make up your mind its 3v1 now 4v1 and we are 55-65- you could hit alot of people at ca retard

Ascent,BT,Rp,3hit? who else you gonna call ? xD

I can't hit xlpc's on my 79cb. I was fighting 80's in ascent cape.

ps: I play on 2 account's

40 minutes ago, Brock said:

kill my clan? I would kill your clan matched cbs and no tanks like lmao you need 70cbs and tanks to compete 

8c4ae0c13a56f66087f391e558dbd0ba.png

I can see your tanks attacking our pures, while our stand still or only anti-rag. as soon as we noticed you guys we're bringing tanks into the battlefield.
we said ok let's play that game. and double logged. If you bring tanks, expect them from us aswell. You want clean? Then maybe start with yourself before talking shit... we also prefer clean.
Blame BT sharkie with his cool rag account's sadly they all banned ahaha @WE APES BOI

2 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

Can't compete? Use the "hack" excuse to bring tanks and compete

stfu and kyp dog

nothing there to compete y'all weak monkey's without banana's running around trying to find something you cannot.

Just now, IamjohnC said:

nothing there to compete y'all weak monkey's without banana's running around trying to find something you cannot.

Nigga Hassan went ape shit on you when you were dropping like flies at lvl 5 wildy and btw you can't compete bring more tanks

kyp dog

4 hours ago, Waz said:

Here's some reality for ya Brad, rednecks that fuck their cousins can't call. All you're good for is driving tractors and being incests.

heres some reality for you ; your clan struggles to compete in any scene it participates in,  you have the worst history for closure and the entirety of this community laughs at you. 

1 minute ago, P R O D said:

heres some reality for you ; your clan struggles to compete in any scene it participates in,  you have the worst history for closure and the entirety of this community laughs at you. 

pretty sure Hassan made half the pure community, u wouldn't know u new faggot 

2 hours ago, HAHLEL said:

pretty sure Hassan made half the pure community, u wouldn't know u new faggot 

Hes made 12 versions of the same clan over and over and continues to lose. he cant call his way out of a paper bag , and he will forever be known as the leader of the most leak infested clan known to pure clanning. but please continue to quote me if triggers on your Anonymous account you sad beta child 

2 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Hes made 12 versions of the same clan over and over and continues to lose. he cant call his way out of a paper bag , and he will forever be known as the leader of the most leak infested clan known to pure clanning. but please continue to quote me if triggers on your Anonymous account you sad beta child 

Essay ?