Re: Ir/Hotkeying apology

Don Elmir

1 hour ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

Lmfao @hotkeying your an embarrasement bro apologizing in 2018 l000000000000l talk about humiliation. @slushpuppy @slushpuppeh doesn't hate IR he just hates your ranks because you constantly bash sharkbrew and stop your members using the forums. Why on earth would you not support the pure community and sharkbrew for that matter.

THis ^

1 hour ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

O ye

That's what happens when you fuck with Nick, especially if you dox members of his clan/flame his her

And no, Nick wouldn't need the help of the ching chong to hack someone, he probably can get into ur sharkbrew acc as well and have fun with it

stfu

3 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

ty 4 taking the bait

you need the bait since madre and padre can't afford a dinner for ya. while u sit here and quote me im going to get some nice fresh food from the fridge.

fridge
frij/
noun

1. a refrigerator.

re·frig·er·a·tor
    rəˈfrijəˌrādər/
    noun

1. an appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator.

1 hour ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

ur so triggered l00l

y would i get triggered over lenin being hacked lmfao. time to go lay on my comfy couch and watch tv while you reply to my comment yet again

couch
kouCH/
noun

1. 1.
    a long upholstered piece of furniture for several people to sit on.

tel·e·vi·sion
    ˈteləˌviZHən/
    noun

1. 1.
      a system for transmitting visual images and sound that are reproduced on screens, chiefly used to broadcast programs for entertainment, information, and education.

3 hours ago, Niblet said:

y would i get triggered over lenin being hacked lmfao. time to go lay on my comfy couch and watch tv while you reply to my comment yet again

couch
kouCH/
noun

1. 1.

tel·e·vi·sion
    ˈteləˌviZHən/
    noun

1. 1.
      a system for transmitting visual images and sound that are reproduced on screens, chiefly used to broadcast programs for entertainment, information, and education.

017b2ab7d47820cfefbcb3dd72a6cafd.png

6 hours ago, Niblet said:

couch
kouCH/
noun

1. 1.

tel·e·vi·sion
    ˈteləˌviZHən/
    noun

1. 1.

pls can u speak louder, cant hear ur whispers

11 hours ago, Niblet said:

you need the bait since madre and padre can't afford a dinner for ya. while u sit here and quote me im going to get some nice fresh food from the fridge.

fridge
frij/
noun

1. a refrigerator.

re·frig·er·a·tor
    rəˈfrijəˌrādər/
    noun

1. an appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator.

Lmfao rage fucking closed all i know