puppyslush

3 hours ago, Forever Green said:

now ur saying sup and foc arent the ones acting first l000l? god ive heard it all now lol do u hear the bullshit u speak or is ur hand so far up supremacy and focs ass you can grab their tongue?

remember when foc started doxing eop and eop didnt retaliate out of game and sharkbrew did nothing or were you too busy conspiring with 3at and co about doxing ir

For the main part, at least from what I knew four years ago, Foe wasn’t acting first and even as years passed by. It’s until we entered 2017 I did hear rumors about it.  You must not remember the timeline. Supremacy was getting doxed by Hotkeying during that time.  On top of that, I did spend a stupid amount of hours trying to mediate and even took phone calls from both sides through discord while I was out. (EoP Vs Foe) Lol. 

Murd, just use your own account. No need for the alt. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Kim said:

The doxing issue is an issue for the whole community. As the punishment for Nick breaching the account is something of still in question. The Eop member targeted over 200 topics while as hotkeying’s did not. Slush carried it out by apologizing to Hotkeying publically. Nick and others their warnings on the website will be reviewed.

u should free @DULL  and write an apology topic instead of banning him. he only did a great service to sharkbrew by exposing breaches in your security

14 minutes ago, Joe Ftw said:

LMFAO

Banning Dull permanently sounds a little harsh and bias in my opinion but that's what happens when these forums is lead by the anti-eop alliance I guess. 

You’d consider a permanent ban, if the person went ahead to edit over 200 topics. Having staff stop what they were doing IRL. Take down the website to alter their rival’s topic back to what they used to be. There was also topics that  were deleted. Henceforth, the site had to be put on pause to undo this mess.  It may ‘sound’ harsh but put yourself in our position. On top of that,, we had to make sure that it was Dull.

This is hilarious. You allow your boyfriend to openly drop somebody's dox in your sharkbrew discord, But if that was anybody else you'd permanently ban them. Your response to this is going to be "He did it cause he was defending me OR they were doing it to me and him first"(LOL). In no way is doing what you allowed acceptable, You're extremely biased towards certain individuals and you cannot argue that. 

The site was put on pause? pause from what? being used? A non-eop topic gets about 10 replies in 10 hours you're losing nothing(not to mention you lost nothing). Again, Another bullshit excuse on why you're trying to justify someones ban. 

Let's not forget that you openly allow toxic behavior from your clan members but if it comes from somebody else you're oh so quick to ban them. Friendly reminder you banned tyler from sharkbrew discord for two weeks because of something that was already dealt with the PREVIOUS day(LOL). Then when your supremacy rank told someone that aborted their child they're a baby killer you un muted them within minutes. You're nothing more than a biased mod and probably one of the biggest reasons why this site will never succeed.

6 minutes ago, More ron said:

This is hilarious. You allow your boyfriend to openly drop somebody's dox in your sharkbrew discord, But if that was anybody else you'd permanently ban them. Your response to this is going to be "He did it cause he was defending me OR they were doing it to me and him first"(LOL). In no way is doing what you allowed acceptable, You're extremely biased towards certain individuals and you cannot argue that. 

The site was put on pause? pause from what? being used? A non-eop topic gets about 10 replies in 10 hours you're losing nothing(not to mention you lost nothing). Again, Another bullshit excuse on why you're trying to justify someones ban. 

Let's not forget that you openly allow toxic behavior from your clan members but if it comes from somebody else you're oh so quick to ban them. Friendly reminder you banned tyler from sharkbrew discord for two weeks because of something that was already dealt with the PREVIOUS day(LOL). Then when your supremacy rank told someone that aborted their child they're a baby killer you un muted them within minutes. You're nothing more than a biased mod and probably one of the biggest reasons why this site will never succeed.

this is the truth ^^

5 minutes ago, More ron said:

my honest opinion and ima jus say this once. Kim (who i personally think is the best mod beides moni) should be the last one advocating for no doxing due to her affiliations i wont take anything she says seriously lol. this is why my original post i said anything handled by sb goes to shit. just stick to beging a platform for pures/clans to post their events on stop trying to get involved and control any aspect of the pure community.

3 hours ago, More ron said:

What dox are you even talking about? You realize, people also drop his in in hints, i've had to warn people the same fashion that I've caught Nick doing it in the past. I have ban Nick even back then before he went MIA in EoP. I recall even banning Nick early on when he did come back.  I will say it again, Nick's warning will be getting a revision along with others that were involved that day.  Even this example, when I used to be a mere mediator, I have reversed warnings for people who had to defend others and I've kept them on a temp ban for weeks on the website. Even on IRC before discord made its come-up. I used to even be called a Nazi Mod back in 2016. I'm still that Nazi Mod, the other clans just don't speak up as much as EoP does. They know what they've done to get their warnings. When I have made a mistake with someone's warning or even bans, I've apologized. Weren't you the person who was gross to me and talking about people raping me? You didn't even question a unban, because you know it was justified at the time to do it. I've allowed AAO members & IR members to constantly harass, insult and spam me within the discord. I don't even act on warning those who may be toxic towards me in order to prove a point over the years. There is so many subjects/posts I can talk about. 

Not 10 replies, over 40+ replies. Your member tampered with their rival's topics. I don't know if it was to be funny or cute but, you have to put yourself in our position. Even if they got supposedly 10 post counts per topic, are we really going to leave the topics how they were? for example, Congratulations FOE- 6v6 Recap. It changed to EoP. Small things around the updates. I wasn't online for all of the editing and fixing of the website, truthfully, how can you say this is unfair? Do you honestly think anyone who does this to humiliate & cause inconvenience is going to get away with it? Over 200 topics, I don't even know, if we need to fix more than 200 at this point. 

The baby killer comments have been removed by me and given warnings. There is probably even audio clips from IR where I straight up defend the individual  with these accusations. I never unmuted them within minutes, the bot does itself and stacks on its own. I even have SUP members who have questioned my warnings, when it comes to flame in the discord. My members just don't publicize this was out respect to me.  

Tyler knows why I have ban him in the past and I had to be clean and cut with him about it. Fyi. 

3 hours ago, Parm said:

my honest opinion and ima jus say this once. Kim (who i personally think is the best mod beides moni) should be the last one advocating for no doxing due to her affiliations i wont take anything she says seriously lol. this is why my original post i said anything handled by sb goes to shit. just stick to beging a platform for pures/clans to post their events on stop trying to get involved and control any aspect of the pure community.

I can respect that. Its something that I have known could ruin my credibility due to Nick's reputation over the years. Something to be mindful of, I wouldn't be speaking to Nick if he was the same person, he was in the past. I used to get flamed harshly within EoP community as they took to offense that Nick wouldn't carry out some tasks in the past. Even then, I was insulted by numerous of elite- about how Nick changed in the last year due to lack of actions on his behalf in 2017. As you know, he was for inactive for a lot of 2018.   But, Nobody is going to front about how his past reputation over the years has made me not want to  be trusted fully by certain individuals. Which is understandable, I would feel the same in their position. I care too much for the community to give up. I do respect the community and even with the idea of the system, I wouldn't mind to hand it over to another rank. That is why, the topic initially highlighted "a rank of your choosing" . 

For anyone concerns, I'm only here for to help the community and I gain nothing.  I do Sharkbrew out of care for my friends and the people that I've met over the years. I don't come on here to misled anyone as that would be a waste of my own personal time, I set aside for this site. 

10 hours ago, Kim said:

I can respect that. Its something that I have known could ruin my credibility due to Nick's reputation over the years. Something to be mindful of, I wouldn't be speaking to Nick if he was the same person, he was in the past. I used to get flamed harshly within EoP community as they took to offense that Nick wouldn't carry out some tasks in the past. Even then, I was insulted by numerous of elite- about how Nick changed in the last year due to lack of actions on his behalf in 2017. As you know, he was for inactive for a lot of 2018.   But, Nobody is going to front about how his past reputation over the years has made me not want to  be trusted fully by certain individuals. Which is understandable, I would feel the same in their position. I care too much for the community to give up. I do respect the community and even with the idea of the system, I wouldn't mind to hand it over to another rank. That is why, the topic initially highlighted "a rank of your choosing" . 

For anyone concerns, I'm only here for to help the community and I gain nothing.  I do Sharkbrew out of care for my friends and the people that I've met over the years. I don't come on here to misled anyone as that would be a waste of my own personal time, I set aside for this site. 

why dont you stop associating with someone that you know doxes people if you care so much about the community