🤑 Fatality Sunday - Sending Bee's to Ramadan Early.

Elve

1 hour ago, A Dutch said:

LMAOOOOOOO nice try. Show me 1 name/pic/vid/gif of anny mf member ?

Look at the bottom pictures. Caws your officer returning in 1 item

Kanicus returning in a Cape cbow and DDS. When I'm home I'll upload more photos and circle them so your bee brain can understand 

58 minutes ago, Poo said:

fuck me you talk some shit in these topics, watch the mf povs and tell me once when fi were ever at advantage, we cleared fally centre and alkarid you were 15 seconds from getting cleared up down 20 before sup crashed.. bellends

By the looks of this reply you are gonna tab in 5srconds

44 minutes ago, P R O D said:

NGL the start of the fight you had a very strong group however we out performed and returned yall.. id like to see the pics or proof of any MF member in 1item .

2 hours ago, A Dutch said:

LMAOOOOOOO nice try. Show me 1 name/pic/vid/gif of anny mf member ?

G7qgduP.png

bkjijdP.png

AWKWARD ISNT IT.

4 hours ago, Elve said:

Kanicus returning in a Cape cbow and DDS. When I'm home I'll upload more photos and circle them so your bee brain can understand 

@Zee

you gonna let you officer run around in 1 item dds?

7 hours ago, Elve said:

Still waiting for a picture of me in rag like you keep claiming I was?  I’ve never ragged on this game  & never intend to.

Thanks for all the action today fatality, was some fun fights, you just have a funny, slightly inaccurate version of what happened. 

1 minute ago, Kanicus said:

Still waiting for a picture of me in rag like you keep claiming I was?  I’ve never ragged on this game  & never intend to.

Thanks for all the action today fatality, was some fun fights, you just have a funny, slightly inaccurate version of what happened. 

Ye misfits in east bank with 28. aao gone. and fi in falador center with 34. ;) second fight was comedy, u got gwasballed.

10 minutes ago, Elve said:

Ye misfits in east bank with 28. aao gone. and fi in falador center with 34. ;) second fight was comedy, u got gwasballed.

You claim you cleared everything after AAO hit at falador and u were stood at Fally Center with 34? well its not true, refer to 07:35-07:45 where you see us clear AAO and then run to fally center where there is NOBODY... you then all mass teled in after getting cleared but it was already too late, so you stood their and got a couple of propaganda spams lol. 

07:35-07:45 btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2i0h_MlIVQ

Second fight? (the one where we got "gwasballed") b95eb0f1f921dc90b15397d8bf204bed.png

& where you guys supposedly had +opts on us at Al Kharid after SUP crashed? lmao, you got smoked mate... these were the opts when SUP crashed, you were pretty much cleared...

dc63db7215159a958dc87d1306ed270b.png

So to conclude, thanks for all the fun action today Fatality, but your topic is full of lies, losses and salty members.