Final Ownage Elite presents to you the biggest frauds of the Pure Community

Foe

1 minute ago, Foe said:

jv2vTlC.png

The same rat that recorded all of these conversations have all of your current rank meetings stored in his folder, the second you start to slump and do bad he will fuck you over to make sure he's able to be set in the clan resulting in it.

This is the same man who hacked Redemption's database, recovering multiple accounts totalling to 2b+. This is the same man who closed Redemption into CP and then fucked them over just to re open and fuck the clan over again, to then join EoP and leak to Fatality, to then get kicked and join Supremacy to leak to the same person in Fatality and come back to EoP to then play both sides during the rivalry with sovereign that ended in four weeks getting someone as clever as @hittin to open up as he was under the impression he was playing on SV's side when in reality he was playing both as he shared enough sensitive information to have him blinded.

Your topic had no affect on anyone in our clan whilst it has had one in yours, the very same reason we have had multiple members now offer us your locations week in and week out as well as offer to suicide in preps and spew out how they feel about the situation. 

You sold everybody that returned a dream of consistent preps, clean action, no mains, no doxing, no avoiding but it was all a lie. You will close again and not last during the summer as your main leader will eventually leave you to die once again hahahaha.

While you lost 2 mins of your life writing this topic 3 outburst members are on my line pming me about how shit your trip was. Keep making hype topics stay tuned for our juicy one

1 minute ago, Major Motion Picture said:

While you lost 2 mins of your life writing this topic 3 outburst members are on my line pming me about how shit your trip was. Keep making hype topics stay tuned for our juicy one

LMFAOOOO YOUR CLAN WILL NEVER BE ON OUR LEVEL YOU PUSSIES

ACCEPT THE FULLOUT YOU FUCKING PUSSY L00000L

2 minutes ago, Foe said:

LMFAOOOO YOUR CLAN WILL NEVER BE ON OUR LEVEL YOU PUSSIES

ACCEPT THE FULLOUT YOU FUCKING PUSSY L00000L

[22:20] <05@holydreams> can we guest rainz/jordai now since we doing promos? its obvious they're eop spies [22:25] <05@[Foe]Paul> up to adhi but i agree theyre not core members anyway

5 hours ago, Ancient said:

t's unfortunate EOP had garbage leaders that you took advantage of during the initial year of OSRS. The majority (25-30) of the the 40 wins in CWA you have against EOP were in 2013, when not a single pre-eoc leader gave Preschool and Jonty the OK to re-open. 

As far as I know, EOP has a better prep record than you in the past year (refer to here: https://eop-rs.org/topic/108318-clan-wars-record/). As the true EoP leaders have said, EOP are always up for a challenge. With that being said, again, we do not participate on sharkbrew. Hence, any and all declarations you post here will be ignored. You are more than welcome to declare on our forums (https://eop-rs.org/forum/50-clan-discussion/). If we feel you have earned the right to fight us, then we will give you a fight. Then we will proceed to beat you, humilate you, and remind you why EoP is the best independent clan to ever exist on Runescape. Else, you will have to work up the ladder. The context behinds fullouts has always been behind wilderness performances. If you think any differently you are a newfag. You are probably #5 F2P and #4 P2P in the wilderness. Please work your way up before you make a mistake and challenge the superior, the GOAT, EoP. 

Sincerely, 
Someone who's been in EoP for 10 years

So Solo K1ng, Cronic, Tyler, debb, Ha 0wn3d2 and Jamz are all considered trash?

You lost 30 preps with all of them and only managed to win 5 with 3 of those wins coming from our current Warlord:

Eruption of Pures Versus Final Ownage Elite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLAN WARS RECORD (OSRS):

EoP Wins: 5

OuVL9zb.png

FOE Wins: 37

wHy7XjE.pngkqupYeK.pngL7PiZA7.pngLs0IK5e.pngWffXtpQ.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FULL OUT RECORD:

EoP Wins: 0

uMj9vO8.gif

FOE Wins: 2

cVLyly3.pngwCyfc18.png

4 minutes ago, Major Motion Picture said:

[22:20] <05@holydreams> can we guest rainz/jordai now since we doing promos? its obvious they're eop spies [22:25] <05@[Foe]Paul> up to adhi but i agree theyre not core members anyway

@holydreams look at what we've left them replying with now LOOOL

I almost feel sorry for you guys, just accept the full out and end it there please lol.

I find it funny that the people who's not even in eop defending them in this topic saying some cringe replies like "you try too hard" or "not going to read" whenever FOE posts facts about this cancerous clan, yet turn a blind eye when eop makes countless shitty topics about FOE on a daily basis.

Bunch of spineless, double standards pussies you lot are.

31 minutes ago, Foe said:

almost as desperate and pathetic as this 

nw4oCFG.png

FbYtOvy.png

Bruv you don’t need to quote me then chuck in pics that you already have in your post. 

Seems like you put a lot of effort into this and tbh it’s not even that juicy or readable, you could have spent your time better and not came across as try to hard. 

Just my opinion though man. 

4 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Bruv you don’t need to quote me then chuck in pics that you already have in your post. 

Seems like you put a lot of effort into this and tbh it’s not even that juicy or readable, you could have spent your time better and not came across as try to hard. 

Just my opinion though man. 

I can respect your opinion. This was more aimed at the fact they tried to deny mains aid them as well as changing their ways seeing as they declined both the fullout and prep as well as decided to not fight us clean. Topic itself was more aimed at the members within FOE rather than the public.

The evidence that show the hypocrisy should have been the driving points of the topic as well as a lot of unnecessary things removed from it.

Next time it'll be a gripping narrative with proof and nothing else.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Nos said:

I find it funny that the people who's not even in eop defending them in this topic saying some cringe replies like "you try too hard" or "not going to read" whenever FOE posts facts about this cancerous clan, yet turn a blind eye when eop makes countless shitty topics about FOE on a daily basis.

It’s more the fact that people are agreeing that this is a poor attempt at flame/banter and it comes across as trying to hard. 

2 minutes ago, Foe said:

I can respect your opinion. This was more aimed at the fact they tried to deny mains aid them as well as changing their ways seeing as they declined both the fullout and prep as well as decided to not fight us clean. Topic itself was more aimed at the members within FOE rather than the public.

The evidence that show the hypocrisy should have been the driving points of the topic as well as a lot of unnecessary things removed from it.

Next time it'll be a gripping narrative with proof and nothing else.

Thanks!

Yeah I get it and I haven’t really been around the scene for like 6 months now so I’m not caught up with everything, definitely would make more sense within the members of Foe. 

Just add some more juice next time because it’s always fun to read/watch as a neutral outsider. 

1 hour ago, holydreams said:

lol bro?

top 3 pure clans of all time doesnt even include eop. mm/foe/fi

Newfag. You weren't even clanning pre-eoc, how would you know? Fi have only done good from 2006-2008 in their existence. EoP put them in a slump from 2009-mid 2012. Then from 2014-Present. 

It's funny you guys talk all smack like you know your history but when someone who's an actual old schooler comes on you hide and piss. 

PS: You won today without being up a single opt on EOP!!! GOOD JOB MAN!!!

53 minutes ago, The Eagle Man said:

So Solo K1ng, Cronic, Tyler, debb, Ha 0wn3d2 and Jamz are all considered trash?

You lost 30 preps with all of them and only managed to win 5 with 3 of those wins coming from our current Warlord:

Eruption of Pures Versus Final Ownage Elite

CLAN WARS RECORD (OSRS):

EoP Wins: 5

OuVL9zb.png

FOE Wins: 37

wHy7XjE.pngkqupYeK.pngL7PiZA7.pngLs0IK5e.pngWffXtpQ.png

FULL OUT RECORD:

EoP Wins: 0

uMj9vO8.gif

FOE Wins: 2

cVLyly3.pngwCyfc18.png

Solo was leader on OSRS 2014-2015 and 2010-2012 during pre-eoc

29 minutes ago, Ancient said:

Newfag. You weren't even clanning pre-eoc, how would you know? Fi have only done good from 2006-2008 in their existence. EoP put them in a slump from 2009-mid 2012. Then from 2014-Present. 

It's funny you guys talk all smack like you know your history but when someone who's an actual old schooler comes on you hide and piss. 

PS: You won today without being up a single opt on EOP!!! GOOD JOB MAN!!!

I was around pre-eoc lol and I know exactly what happened

if you were to ask the majority of pure clanners pre-eoc what the overall top 3 was they would not include eop lol

16 minutes ago, holydreams said:

I was around pre-eoc lol and I know exactly what happened

if you were to ask the majority of pure clanners pre-eoc what the overall top 3 was they would not include eop lol

Yup. You're a newfag. Bye bye newfag lmfao.

PS: Pre-eoc was from 2005-2012. OSRS is 2013-Present. So are you trying to exclude OSRS? Even if you do, EOP is still top 3. Numbers don't lie bud. 

#1 in years (wilderness only, includes both F2P and P2P) 

Pre-EOC 

2005 - S0 (Fi) 
2006 - Fi
2007 - Fi/EOP
2008 - MM
2009 - Foe
2010 - Foe/MM
2011 - EoP
2012 - MM

OSRS
2013 - MM
2014 - EOP/Fi
2015 - EOP/FOE
2016 - EOP
2017 - EOP
2018 - EOP

Bark for me dog woof woof

1 hour ago, Nos said:

I couldn't have said it any better, it's actually been something that I've tried wrapping my head around multiple times lol.

1 hour ago, Nos said:

eop doesn't write 1700 word topics 

they post juicy shit, this is a dead boring text topic wthout juice.

No fun for outsiders, try again