[Audio Leak] Supremacy hits IR on login and clears! [Very Cringe Discord]

Mustafa

6 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

i guess competing with envy and aao is more entertaining to you huh

Thats what IR made your clan do for the past 8 months up until IR closed Px into your clan. Hope your hype lasts longer than the time Rage closed into you. 70v70 fights are pretty fun even if we have to deal with children like you.

7 minutes ago, deer said:

Thats what IR made your clan do for the past 8 months up until IR closed Px into your clan. Hope your hype lasts longer than the time Rage closed into you. 70v70 fights are pretty fun even if we have to deal with children like you.

70v70s are indeed fun, shame ur clan cant do them even with ub,dmk and doom joining u hahahah

4 hours ago, Michael said:

Lmfao now ur just making urself look dumb 

Re-read what u wrote & change ur story so it makes sense this time

giphy.gif&key=b5623f73f2425b8e818f9439d5

Arent u the country clanner that got kicked from IR joined PX, got bullied, cried in my dms to rejoin & got denied LMFAO

got kicked i left myself cuz i told your ranks i will focus on st , kicked ? l0l troll :D #priorities

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

Don't think theres anything less entertaining than Supremacy vs Intense Redemption rivalry

and yet here we find both of ourselves talking about it. 

gloooooooooryhunter. 

It’s cool to see Sup finally with some relevance and confidence not to mention having more than 22 on the cape counter. 

Be careful though your numbers only peak for a short time after clans mass join you, you guys don’t want another Rage scenario to happen surely.