AAO 150+ pures - "Sharkbrew is going to be LIT tonight"

White Kid

3 minutes ago, Trajan said:

You were at our trip. You saw Envy at the start. They had 100 people, fully half of which were in rune. These aren't even maxed mains, most of them are around 85 combat accounts built specifically to rag pures. There's no way to avoid them, so we decided to teach them a lesson and (hopefully) show them that they're better off dropping the mains. 

Until Jagex comes out with def capped wilderness options this will always be a problem. Like I said in my other post, if Envy admits they were morons for threatening to bring 50 mains and stops bringing any so will we. I'm perfectly happy smashing them on pures, they're awful warrers  regardless of what accounts they're on lol.

I was indeed, Envy had a lot of 85 combats that's correct, majority of your mains were higher levels (90+). But your callers were saying "make sure your main is on a pure" & the like. Not here to stir the pot, you guys's flame war will inventively continue regardless. I only comment here in the hope of making this scene less cancerous. 

Agreed with the last bit too

Just now, TheReal said:

Prove it, me and you come back next weekend we see who pulls higher, deal?

sure i have weekends off i just dont come on these days but if my clan is in serious beef ill pull up 

also you should do p2p its fun almost no mains just pures 

Just now, GL Im 2h said:

my final comment on this topic will a quote of the man/myth and self proclaimed legend that is @blue

"also if u want a serious version of me just look back at my 2016 topics to see 300 iq"

l000l im in flame mode aka 0 fucks given if you want a serious / more mature discussion feel free to pm me on discord 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

sure i have weekends off i just dont come on these days but if my clan is in serious beef ill pull up 

also you should do p2p its fun almost no mains just pures 

I haven't played in like 3 months dawg, p2p 1-5 def is some shit and imo doesn't take a lot of skill but ye

1 hour ago, Ace Krave said:

This is exactly why Purge did not rival Envy, taking mains and other communitys/team with you. yikes seems like a lot of desperate moves from both sides however im sure AAO won and will continue to win.

But is this truely how you want your clan to perform/act as?

You would do all this to your own clan cuz of hassan? -.-'

No.. I remember it pretty clearly you tried to rival us and we 3-0’d you, leaving you to apologise and know who the bread winner was. You should stay in a rev teams place which is off sharkbrew because your intel is very inaccurate.. we had no other “team” with us.. but it seems like you still haven’t learned how to act towards people who have killed your clans many times.

2 minutes ago, Enza said:

No.. I remember it pretty clearly you tried to rival us and we 3-0’d you, leaving you to apologise and know who the bread winner was. You should stay in a rev teams place which is off sharkbrew because your intel is very inaccurate.. we had no other “team” with us.. but it seems like you still haven’t learned how to act towards people who have killed your clans many times.

Leave the little guy alone before i close your clan lol

wait why am i hearing @YFN Lucci beta cuck originalz rejoined envy? interesting

also i killed all of @Warrior's tanks, was really ez. homie is focusing on leaks but cant multitask with his other tanks l0l

was an interesting trip at the end of the day, i got love for my select few envy homies but at the end of the day, you can blame the same 3 ppl on sharkbrew piping up and throwing claims that yall are bringing mains. its only right that a clan retaliates fire w/fire. and yes im talkin about big meat and elmir lol