This is what happens when aao rushes you, scummy main clan with no honor!

Enza

27 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

b7c52176d79b2737d63433f07c1257da.png6fdda8c6d7dea66c0fca84ad466e769b.png  25e48b48036101023d55f577ef583d83.png179e694118fc8659398dfe4be35e1b22.png

And this supposed to be a rank on sharkbrew, showing the good quality you have, and I wonder.. what are you gonna say next ?

You gonna retaliate our pull we're having ? or you guys just gonna keep on acting like envy is still doing you wrong ?

Maybe just ban all the pures out of the community so you can have your hpc era again. whatever haha

lol, I didn't even play during HPC xD

3 minutes ago, Caroline said:

@Big Meat @IamjohnC @TheReal @Enza Show me one conversation where I actually had the opportunity to talk with Hassan where we both agreed no mains. You guys first threatened us, the 150 pull was retaliation at your own game. I don't want the mains just as much as you guys.

Until I personally speak with Hassan I don't care to hear either of you complain. 

Lol stfu we make the rules rat hassan dont wanna talk to u. Its gonna be a long summer for aao.

30 minutes ago, Warrior said:

plug my leak guy 

Lmao you used to leak me envy locs for the low. How you going to call yourself envy if you leak your own clan

2 minutes ago, Opticals said:

don't start with me child, or I will add another 10 tanks to obliterate your clan, mongo

Lmao wat, u flamed then he kypd you and now you mad.. i guess manchester iq does really consist of an average of like 2, you played yourself.