What happened to these type of fights?

sudo_

in wildy 

75% of the clans don't have balls to leave singles and just wait to crash a fight that starts

most run ins start with the lower pulling clans finally fighting and the higher ones just crashing

nobody fights down opts just crashes

most of the trips are spent in singles

fuck that brown sticky stuff , grow some balls. leaders of clans are so fucking insecure irl that they care about a loss on a game

because matched preps are more organised and enjoyable?

I agree traditional preps are probably the best choice, but that doesn't mean other type of events should be neglected completely

Especially if there are people who enjoy variety, the same fights and rules against the same couple of clans can get quite stale.. I know it did for me back when I was playing a couple of months ago.

I would've loved to have experienced some of those other types of events again, the 2v2s, a minute-capped PKRI, 20 defence preps, and so on

in wildy 

75% of the clans don't have balls to leave singles and just wait to crash a fight that starts

most run ins start with the lower pulling clans finally fighting and the higher ones just crashing

nobody fights down opts just crashes

most of the trips are spent in singles

fuck that brown sticky stuff , grow some balls. leaders of clans are so fucking insecure irl that they care about a loss on a game

Preach it brother

Instantly when I read this topic title I thought back to 30min capped F2P PKRI's...o the glory the days

Clans should definitely start doing this...but MAINZ CRASHING ETC ETC

JUST DO IT U FEGS THE THINGS THAT MADE THE GREAT LEADERS GREAT THAT CAME BEFORE US IS THAT THEY TOOK RISK AND JUST DID brown sticky stuff AND WHEN brown sticky stuff HIT THE FAN THEY ADAPTED AND PROVED THEIR TRUE WORTH AS LEADERS

My hope is that with FOE re-opening, TLP re-opening CP picking back up and EOP willing to cooperate that these clans will set the tone so that the wilderness is more active and we can get some enjoyable events that we all miss.

GUD SUDO TOPIC IS GUD