Asscent

Papa Bear

The amount of times I have closed ascent just goes to show how much I know them. Very rarely if every have they brought tanks. Quote pathetic that you are bringing tanks against a paki country clan (3 shit). If you cant compete in 308 after my exit from that world forever, just quit l0l

9 hours ago, Brock said:

lmfao discord is his option and we have plenty of new recruits in here we have 3 eop guys @Scim North you cant talk shit your 10def you had 2 70s+ all in vid btw you have Rank @5teel from Apex plenty of apex guys some eop also so why keep throwing excuses see ya tmro.

also if you didn't want to get in this rivalry you didn't have to flame a clan you cant compete with.

Big difference from 10 def and 30+ 40+ defence. If they have lvl 70 pures train up or get better and compete vs is lol??

1 hour ago, Papa Bear said:

Big difference from 10 def and 30+ 40+ defence. If they have lvl 70 pures train up or get better and compete vs is lol??

compete i had 1 addy daddy and 1 rune pure? they had 10def 20def 72 cb 75 cb with overs how couldnt they compete?