LET THE GAMES BEGIN

0ldschooler

Ok im back, I was at a red light and got bored yolo. The last trip or month of pre-eoc kinda has no affect on the whole 5-6 years Fi was open.

Again, I made one reference to the very end of pre-eoc...

They all got def and still managed to lose up 15-20 opts vs. FOE (in f2p lol), lost to CP in a full-out, and couldn't beat MM even-opted monk robes vs. addy

lol'd at MM's strict defence requirements.

Yeah they didn't let above 25 defence come to their trips, everyone above 25 defence just went main and came to their trips on their mains instead, or with HF. I guess everyone who wasn't relevant in EoP or E in 2010/2011 doesn't really know the true MM lol.

OT:

Like: IR - coolest community of all the clans i've never been in, lots of good people there too.

Dislike: CP - Worst pure clan of all time, can only fight in a location that is within 1 map of single so they can run in and out of single when they inevitably start to get cleared and think they have accomplished anything.

Favorite: Enemy no doubt because they were a fucking powerhouse in f2p. Also because they came up from LPC and started competing with MPCs, they slumped literally every MPC and immediately started competing with HPCs like eop,foe,mm

Dislike: CP, we all know why lol

Post your favourite clan old/ or new & explain why..

DP, my first big pure clan I joined at some stage early 2009. Learnt how to become a sick cunt here and they also had the best community of any clan bar none.

Post the clan you hate/dislike the most old/ or new & explain why..

Probably have to go with CP pre eoc. Talked huge amounts of brown sticky stuff and sucked so hard (pretty much anyone that played back then would agree r0f), their anniversary would make them decent on f2p trips for maybe 2-3 weeks, rest of the year they would just be brown sticky stuff lmfao.

?

Everyone who has been clanning for more than 2 years knows CP doesn't have anni trips.. What the hell? Not sure if troll, but this really intrigued me.

well what i rly meant was the few weeks a year they mass recruit and do decently before they go back into their slump, but w/e ;p

B-but they were #1 F2P and took Fi's #1 spot when no other clan could do it after MM closed..?

And they slumped EOP to single pulls? Pretty sure I've seen topics about all of that too lol.

Don't understand how thats a few weeks a year lol, but okay seems like you have hatred towards them for a diff reason.

OT: Best clan: POP - free loot when we gwas'd them 100x a week when 13th had a leak in them

B-but they were #1 F2P and took Fi's #1 spot when no other clan could do it after MM closed..?

And they slumped EOP to single pulls? Pretty sure I've seen topics about all of that too lol.

Don't understand how thats a few weeks a year lol, but okay seems like you have hatred towards them for a diff reason.

OT: Best clan: POP - free loot when we gwas'd them 100x a week when 13th had a leak in them

what in 2014? rofl

CP forum account confirmed.

Hi there @@Victory

Favourite clan would have been MM, always loved the ideals about valuing 1 Defence over the excessive recommendations of 20+ Defence for clanning accounts as most clans nowadays live for. Just in general really liked the way they went about their clan, @@Braden can confirm.

Not even kidding POP was the best clan to fight cause there members had no idea what they where doing and had good risk :D

Best:

Ascendency. My first pure clan. My home. We were slumping 75% of the time but it was the community which made the clan so awesome. Oh and we beat DP 56vs73 tehee.

Worst: 

A tie between Divinity and EOP. Dy because they were basically the noobs of the pure community, yet somehow still managed to smash every LPC/MPC matched opts. 

EOP because they represent everything that is bad with this game. They're arrogant, ignorant and they ddos. I thought Fi were bad in their 07 prime, but EOP are somehow even worse now that they're in the top.

Favourite clan would have been MM, always loved the ideals about valuing 1 Defence over the excessive recommendations of 20+ Defence for clanning accounts as most clans nowadays live for. Just in general really liked the way they went about their clan, @@Braden can confirm.

I just feel bad for anyone who will never get to experience MM lol

My favorite clan of all time would probably have to be NME simply because they rose at such a rapid pace. Starting out as an LPC dominating that scene, then dominating the MPC scene, and even while still being at MPC levels they pushed towards the HPC's and dominated that scene for a little bit as well. Fighting outnumbered and without defense levels for a good while and still beating clans left and right. While all doing this they displayed some of the best f2p organization and calling I've seen. The willingness of their members to put in effort and call out piles (their pile spams were legendary) and at the same time listening to calls instantly. When a move was called you would see the whole mass move together without a sign of hesitation. Now later there were some administration issues and to even that out I think they tried to push defense levels on their members which in the end I think hurt them. I would also say that because they were such a threat to all of the top, much older, and experienced clans they started to adapt their strategies against NME and put their focus on trying to combat their methods of warfare which is why clans should always be trying and perfecting new things on the map because once a clan is able to predict your movements you become vulnerable.They were considered to be the better MM due to their high levels of organization and dedication plus their loyalty to the 1 defense standard. Their staff team were mostly comprised of Ex epidemic staff members which I think was key to their success. They had lots of experience working as a staff team together and had experience competing and smashing those top 3 contenders previously despite the times changing. @@Ivp confirm this or no?

Now the clan I consider to be the worst all around in my books would probably have to be BV...mainly because with all the time they have been open and how many chances they had to improve they still remained one of the bottom feeder clans constantly. The only time they ever contended with anyone was when they pulled in a large influx of members but that's it. Their organization has always been brown sticky stuff, their rank team I don't think ever knew what they were doing. They adopted tactics from other clans because they weren't smart enough to think up their own and their combat levels have always been brown sticky stuff compared to their defense levels...I mean they are the poster child for lvl 50 mithlords...6 years is a long time to learn from your mistakes. How in the hell do you not learn anything after 6 fucking years??? @@hassan

Favorites;

Foe. Always admired the way they went about their business... Never backing down from full outs or preps against rival clans or even against mains, always being down for fun events, plus the way they presented themselves despite being a top clan for years - you didn't see that cockiness or arrogance much.

Epidemic v2 as well, loved to see them break into the top 3 starting from the bottom and competing with clans like Tyrant Pures (funny story, we were confident we could beat them in another full out for their RAW spot, so we were going to declare on them after a few days, unfortunately an argument broke out in the CC and we closed :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Top notch organization, made everything very competitive - in a healthy way of course, and also the way they presented/marketed themselves was great

Least favorite would probably be post-2008 CP.

Best nme always gave bv good fights even though we always beat them while being matched it was nice they were willing to fight us... If they had stayed open longer their ranks may have learned to call better and win

Least favorite gotta be either rd foe or ascent all nothing but 100s and invites

Jesus, didn't realise so many people liked nme that much, haha.  :wub:

If we're going on clans that we've been in. I'd say E (even tho NME was my baby). I learnt a lot there and having Bob/Ivp as leaders definitely influenced the philosophy that the Prat/Marty/Ivp and I tried to abide by in NME. On top of the fact it was a new experience, it was a great way to be introduced into clanning.

Anyway, clans we've not been in, I'd probably have to say MM. No matter how hard you competed, they'd always find a way to get the better of you over the long run. Although I've always admired FOE, I'm in them at the moment and didn't want to put them down.

I've never really hated a clan, just frustrated by the idiocy of some. I didn't really like Frenzy, not sure why, just they always seemed cocky without any justification to do so.

Jesus, didn't realise so many people liked nme that much, haha. :wub:

If we're going on clans that we've been in. I'd say E (even tho NME was my baby). I learnt a lot there and having Bob/Ivp as leaders definitely influenced the philosophy that the Prat/Marty/Ivp and I tried to abide by in NME. On top of the fact it was a new experience, it was a great way to be introduced into clanning.

Anyway, clans we've not been in, I'd probably have to say MM. No matter how hard you competed, they'd always find a way to get the better of you over the long run. Although I've always admired FOE, I'm in them at the moment and didn't want to put them down.

I've never really hated a clan, just frustrated by the idiocy of some. I didn't really like Frenzy, not sure why, just they always seemed cocky without any justification to do so.

I love you Ben, you're my baby

Jesus, didn't realise so many people liked nme that much, haha.  :wub:

If you ever plan a re-opening I would like to be one of the first to know about it. Would definitely love to be involved.