Legacy F2P Prep Vs Fi ~ 3-0

NL_Ronald

7 hours ago, Halp said:

Their in game spams said otherwise yesterday, and as long as we've been open we've been asking fatality for weekly preps which have been declined meanwhile they spam every weekend "you won't prep us" 

its expected lol just look how fi is doing gotta hype the member somehow and im also surprised that fi still think they good in clw after ls like these

10 hours ago, Halp said:

Their in game spams said otherwise yesterday, and as long as we've been open we've been asking fatality for weekly preps which have been declined meanwhile they spam every weekend "you won't prep us" 

During my time as warlord in Fi you werent willing to prep us at all, but as im not there anymore i cant speak on it as of now

19 hours ago, Halp said:

It was CD, I was wondering who they were until people told me it was CD. I don't believe a single Fatality member was flaming because we all want more fights and we know clans won't prep if they get flamed for losing. With that that being said, at least we had gave you 3 rounds. You guys got smacked 2-0 in P2P, at least we gave you 3 rounds because we aren't afraid to lose a fight on a video game we all play for fun. 

11 hours ago, Paddy said:

It was CD, I was wondering who they were until people told me it was CD. I don't believe a single Fatality member was flaming because we all want more fights and we know clans won't prep if they get flamed for losing. With that that being said, at least we had gave you 3 rounds. You guys got smacked 2-0 in P2P, at least we gave you 3 rounds because we aren't afraid to lose a fight on a video game we all play for fun. 

Were you at the prep? You logged out after round 2 LOL