Rage's Saturday Killing Spree | 70 PURES | FT. MAIN CLANS FUCKED

pam

9 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Was relatively easy defeating rage :o No idea how you can post a ss spamming 'supremacy cleared' while there's literally nothing around and we're few maps away killing your allies with 70, because you tried 2v1'ning us.

You hugged singles your entire trip what is this topic about lmao. Yikes

Looks like you wasnt online LOL

9 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Was relatively easy defeating rage :o No idea how you can post a ss spamming 'supremacy cleared' while there's literally nothing around and we're few maps away killing your allies with 70, because you tried 2v1'ning us.

You hugged singles your entire trip what is this topic about lmao. Yikes

You had over 30 mains, you are the cancer to the scene now gtfo my topic.

2 hours ago, Asap said:

ur legit most retarded person I've seen on this site. quote me and I'll post the vid of you crying on discord call again lmfao

you're 4oreign and legit brain dead, go ahead and post audio of me mocking you for not knowing how your own time zone works 🤣 my frustration with you in that audio is a testament to how dumb you are.

19-Sep-28-12-06-33-ss.png&key=32e99b977b

how about you try showing me you have a pair in the wildy instead of reposting that for the 50th time this week? if you can post a kill shot on me next saturday i will give you my gilded scim, which has slain countless bears. i'll even count it if you can kill me on a main.

4 hours ago, Estranger said:

You had over 30 mains, you are the cancer to the scene now gtfo my topic.

your clan brought mains first sorry you're losing that fight too. i'd be asking your ranks why they made such a bad decision, and why they lie to you about it.

Just now, Munqki said:

its funny how northen made you cry about p2p pkri

and ye welcome to clan-rage.com check my awards

its funny how asap got himself worked up enough to bring mains to a friendly 10v10 pkri, because his own dumb ass didn't know how daylight savings time works in his own country 🤣 i can just picture him sitting there red faced and heated after he rage-quit the call, editing out his own audio 😂 🤣

honestly ive never seen you rage kids get so tilted after a saturday. i feel bad for your friends, family and loved ones this week 😕

5 minutes ago, Munqki said:

its funny how northen made you cry about p2p pkri

and ye welcome to clan-rage.com check my awards

H88 is for sure a random +1 member. I remember when he was in supremacy first time around and he made a topic about how he was gonna focus xLPC, he got guested within the hour.

15 minutes ago, Waifu Pillow said:

H88 is for sure a random +1 member. I remember when he was in supremacy first time around and he made a topic about how he was gonna focus xLPC, he got guested within the hour.

?? i turned down rank in sup bro. shit intel.

i didn't mic a single time my first time in sup and logged off right after events because i was just there to get some action for a couple weeks between projects. of course they would guest me, none of them knew me back then and i made a quitting post.