Rage vs Apex | 40v40 | F2P | 2-1 | FT/50s

Misfits Public Relations

4 hours ago, BvG said:

Did you read the topic friend? Was organized as F2 50 rounds, not a knockout prep. I asked for knockout rounds but Nox didn't want those.

Thanks for the action, was a fun event.

Usually I don't say shit but cmon bruh.. we both know Nox said "fine lets do KO rounds" and you told him "Abe doesnt wanna do any more and it's not my choice". Tell me I'm lying so I can make you look goofy. You ran on warm ups for a topic loser

2 hours ago, BIG SMOKE said:

apex shitters losing their minds after getting smoked in 2 clw events in 1 day l000l

Your the type of guy to get hyped off of another clans wins. You prepped Foe this week and killed 3 people on your defending. Dont type lmfao

17 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

Usually I don't say shit but cmon bruh.. we both know Nox said "fine lets do KO rounds" and you told him "Abe doesnt wanna do any more and it's not my choice". Tell me I'm lying so I can make you look goofy. You ran on warm ups for a topic loser

ya we had another event scheduled for 5:30PM EST, didn't think it'd take that long as we thought it was gonna be a big mini until Nox asked me to pull big last night. u can cry all you want but rage has given apex more consistent cwa than any other clan

7 hours ago, Shoan said:

+2 on both rounds u sure this was a prep? desperate rats lmfao

7 hours ago, Nerdy said:

you posted a topic about warm up fights where we let you have + opts.... ok rage l0l

Lmfao if u can’t take it just don’t go on sb anymore. U guys are crying about losing a runescape battle ahahahaha

5 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

We had P2P inners scheduled for 5.30 and as a favour to Nox we agreed to help warm you guys up for Fo - There was no mention of pub off and the simple fact is if you wanna cry about it we won’t do yous a favour like that again

3 hours ago, Broxxx said:

We had P2P inners scheduled for 5.30 and as a favour to Nox we agreed to help warm you guys up for Fo - There was no mention of pub off and the simple fact is if you wanna cry about it we won’t do yous a favour like that again

Yup

• 1 month later...