Jump to content
humanbear

Rage Farming waves of Bozos Ft. The Scene | P2P Sunday

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Fatality said:

Lol just kick your veng members and apologise to RoT so you can have normal trips again.

Good luck on the preps this week.

Rot will apologize to Rage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your trip was dog shit, sugar coating shit doesn't work buddy, it still smell's like shit and tastes like shit. Bend the knee to RoT and apologize. Teaming with AF is just putting your clan deeper and deeper into your inevitable closure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny that when rage isn’t there to start all the action, everyone else’s trips go to shit. 

Maybe if you didn’t all bend the knee like little girls then we would respect your opinions.

Rage dominates every scene btw aaaah ha ha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broxxx said:

Funny that when rage isn’t there to start all the action, everyone else’s trips go to shit. 

Maybe if you didn’t all bend the knee like little girls then we would respect your opinions.

Rage dominates every scene btw aaaah ha ha 

Your trips are dog shit, your clan is slumping and you are teaming with anti-rot. You get no pure action and have been distanced by the pure community. Stinky rage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fatality said:

These main clans aren't terrorists. You're valuing people who have destroyed everything your clan stood for. Which was clean pure on pure action with no affiliations with mains whatsoever. I remember you clearly in 2019, you were beating down Supremacy, they then were forced to use mains and you gave them fair warning that you wanted it to be clean. They refused to accept this as they could not handle losing. You then retalliated with the same actions and won. But why put your clan in a position over something that you had complete control over?

Just makes no sense to me. Have fun on weekends, I guess lol.

Keep licking rots pussy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fatality said:

Just do the right thing, or go main. Stop wasting your pure clan members time. You are lucky that we're the only clan to want to prep you despite all of what is going on. We've accepted the fact Rev/Af/Rot will not like us for wanting to prep Apex and Rage. Do right by your clan and apologise for what you have done. You've literally accepted other members from a scene who are in an intense rivalry which has put your clan in jeopardy. Why are they worth keeping? Ban Multi-Clanning and take it on the chin.

I would fight rot 1v10 IRL if they would force someone to leave.
And btw other clan's not participating in CW.. Wasn't that the problem even before this situation? :Cheers:

Some might be pussy's but it ain't the bears lemme clear that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brock Lesnar said:

Your trips are dog shit, your clan is slumping and you are teaming with anti-rot. You get no pure action and have been distanced by the pure community. Stinky rage.

Just because your weak mentality clan had to bend the knee to sv doesn't mean we have to 😂

We've been slumping for an entire month and still have consistent 60 pulls (just as much as before this shit started btw), whats that about?
You got slumped by SV, meanwhile we're fighting ROT + SV + EZ and still lasting longer than you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brock Lesnar said:

Your trips are dog shit, your clan is slumping and you are teaming with anti-rot. You get no pure action and have been distanced by the pure community. Stinky rage.

u just hate to see a clan do what ur clan couldn't. 4 preps last week btw wuu2 idiot 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brock Lesnar said:

Your trips are dog shit, your clan is slumping and you are teaming with anti-rot. You get no pure action and have been distanced by the pure community. Stinky rage.

Your clan don’t do clan wars and get ended by rage at every event, wuu2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fatality said:

These main clans aren't terrorists. You're valuing people who have destroyed everything your clan stood for. Which was clean pure on pure action with no affiliations with mains whatsoever. I remember you clearly in 2019, you were beating down Supremacy, they then were forced to use mains and you gave them fair warning that you wanted it to be clean. They refused to accept this as they could not handle losing. You then retalliated with the same actions and won. But why put your clan in a position over something that you had complete control over?

Just makes no sense to me. Have fun on weekends, I guess lol.

This is exactly why most runescape players completely disregard the entire PVP community and it's why main+med+pure scene combined is a tiny, small, dying community.

Edited by H88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...