puppyslush

image.png

Kim

With reference to prior topic I made regarding JCup, I feel that this focus on clans and clan wars from Jagex is an opportunity that clans should not miss out on, thus to help complement our existing rank team, I have asked Kim to help us as a freelancer as she has experience working with the community for almost 6 years.

Kim will retain her retired rank, however she would be acting in a capacity of a community manager. We understand there were many mistakes made by sharkbrew and in JCup in community ran events, I respectfully request that should you be contacted. please give your most frank opinion as we absolutely cannot screw up this opportunity.

Stay tuned for further announcements on new events that we plan to create so that we are better prepared when JCup arrives!

DzFixGs.png

We are going to need as much input as possible. When the time comes for when they take interest in our current community, we do not want to bombard Jagex. We want to ensure success and not have the same crap happen where it got all messy. 

32 minutes ago, Kim said:

HP10CCf.png
no updates on categories just yet 😕

Ye last time, in 2015, there was only a p2p category, which limited the amount of clans that would sign up (due to the discrepancy in p2p quality)

29 minutes ago, Terror Military Complex said:

Ye last time, in 2015, there was only a p2p category, which limited the amount of clans that would sign up (due to the discrepancy in p2p quality)

It will be something both Slush and I will keep in mind. Thank you for asking about it :) 

Big task ahead. If we're anticipating a 'pure' bracket and that Jagex will listen on what the rules should be, I think the most important thing is to get a consensus from all the clan leaders on what the rules should be... and given the relationship and pettiness between some clans/ranks, that's going to be a mammoth task - good luck Kim..

Hopefully clan leaders don't try to 'downplay' the Jagex Cup to their members for fear of losing. As long as the rules are decent, it's actually a great opportunity to have some fun and compete for something substantial rather than just a signature, RSGP or some other shit (no offence)..

Just now, Ben said:

Big task ahead. If we're anticipating a 'pure' bracket and that Jagex will listen on what the rules should be, I think the most important thing is to get a consensus from all the clan leaders on what the rules should be... and given the relationship and pettiness between some clans/ranks, that's going to be a mammoth task - good luck Kim..

Hopefully clan leaders don't try to 'downplay' the Jagex Cup to their members for fear of losing. As long as the rules are decent, it's actually a great opportunity to have some fun and compete for something substantial rather than just a signature, RSGP or some other shit (no offence)..

Before the topic was made, I have reached out to a lot of the pure clans behind the scenes. A lot of them have been very open to speaking to me about the current situation within the community. 

In terms of Jagex Cup, It should be simpler as we can all agree on what type of guidelines/map and awareness that Jagex has to have. I plan on talking to all the pure ranks about their attitude surrounding jcup. The few that I have spoken to about jcup have been open to it as long as they listen to the community's feedback. 

30 minutes ago, Wee-Bey said:

Welcome back:) Good to have you back, hopefully u can get jagex to make 1-20 def worlds:)

thank you, I hope we can get better communication going within the community and be able to get some ideas upfloat to Jagex. Lets start off with Jcup first :)