OD vs CD PKRI

Ham

we ended after u dipped to mossies mayne

Are you like fucking lost in your mind buddy? You really want me to upload your ts recordings yelling get to mossies run away south lmfao? Stop this fake brown sticky stuff you're acting like a spastic... Admit the loss. You know CD is the best lpc when there is 8 clans teaming on them lol, so sad but oh well gf on your loss.

Are you like fucking lost in your mind buddy? You really want me to upload your ts recordings yelling get to mossies run away south lmfao? Stop this fake brown sticky stuff you're acting like a spastic... Admit the loss. You know CD is the best lpc when there is 8 clans teaming on them lol, so sad but oh well gf on your loss.

Mad lvl

Relax you broccoli, the video is clear evidence that you got destroyed now shut your mouth or ill shut it for you.on topic, gj OD looked fun keep it up.

You bring 15 mains and claim #1 lpc yeah ok main clan

the one where you had 30 more than us?

Its sad how you guys had to invite so many people.

I dont think you new bundle of twigss no the definition of a TEAM, a team is when a bunch of people come together to pk, your spastic leaders approached me for a fight, i accepted, there was no cap because its the wildy, we fucked u in ur brain cells at 26 trees, you ran to spiders, we fought u there, with about 15+ mains on your side sniping our high levels, we then fought u at spiders again and pushed you throughout the wildy probably back to the ge where you randoms belong. So please, if you need another dicking, pm me in game, the almighty capig. brown sticky stuff clan, no history. PEACE