Would you rather close on top or continue living until you're irrelevant?

J-Swag

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Go out in a blaze of glory and accomplishment
    • Continue being mediocre

So the cp vs fi full out eop helped out cp by literally ddossing tons of fi members as I recall

W0w big accomplishment

The Fi vs EoP full out was EOP teamspeak going down ( I was there myself 0.o) well that's not an accomplishment either

Clans taking pride in winning full outs it's just embarrassing

Winning or losing a full out doesn't matter at all lol, it are the weekends that matter and have always mattered to determine who is actually #1. In that you have to be consistent... A full out is a one time measure of strength and is surrounded by ddossing anyway. Plus even if you would take a full out win serious, what's one full out win vs a clan over a period of 10 years? Nothing

Consistency and EoP?

Haha

this lol

EOP was complete brown sticky stuff for the whole of 07 before October last year. Before that they pulled 30s every weekend and did brown sticky stuff all and lost about 6 rivalries in a row. Had their leaderboards leaked about 6 times aswell lol.

The fact they still haven't won a fullout shows that they can never beat a clan prime vs prime

EoP was brown sticky stuff, so are you.

Consistency and EoP?

Haha

Where did I mention eop in my post? I was talking about in general m8

Just embarassing how clans keep referring to fullouts that don't mean brown sticky stuff to support their "omgmyclanisbetter than yours claim"

So the cp vs fi full out eop helped out cp by literally ddossing tons of fi members as I recall

W0w big accomplishment

The Fi vs EoP full out was EOP teamspeak going down ( I was there myself 0.o) well that's not an accomplishment either

Clans taking pride in winning full outs it's just embarrassing

Winning or losing a full out doesn't matter at all lol, it are the weekends that matter and have always mattered to determine who is actually #1. In that you have to be consistent... A full out is a one time measure of strength and is surrounded by ddossing anyway. Plus even if you would take a full out win serious, what's one full out win vs a clan over a period of 10 years? Nothing

The only thing I disagree with is the full outs not meaning anything.. I think context means a lot which is why I personally don't put much into the Cp/Fi and Fi/Eop full outs - as well with others like Zenith/Ir

I do find it funny how people try to discredit EoPs past accomplishments by saying they didn't win a full out - both times pre-eoc and on osrs (couple weeks ago) clans like Mm and Fatality would decline when EoP was at it's peak/prime

DP didn't close during it's peak

Cronic???????????

Yes it did, maybe not pull wise but we closed as we were pulling 50 to weekends, 40+ to clan wars.. And the week we closed we had just had our best clan wars week EVER..

Beat POT in a 40v40 p2p prep which was actually a very big deal at the time:

Beat Foe in a 35v35 F2P:

Beat CH in a 35v35 (not an accomplishment):

And ended the week at P2P PCL where we went undefeated beating POT once again and Fi/IL/CPR all P2P clans:

Never had we had a clan wars week where we preformed like that before this.  So yes we did indeed close in our peak which is why it was completely unexpected by everyone in the clan.

Never had we had a clan wars week where we preformed like that before this.  So yes we did indeed close in our peak.

Matched, I guess you could make a case...

Most people would agree Dp's actual peak was after Epidemic closed though <_<

The only people I see frequently bring up fullouts are clans that have never achieved anything in the wilderness and instead won a single 10 minute war in clan wars thanks to bulk ddossing as their only accomplishment, lmfao.

Yes it did, maybe not pull wise but we closed as we were pulling 50 to weekends, 40+ to clan wars.. And the week we closed we had just had our best clan wars week EVER..

Beat POT in a 40v40 p2p prep which was actually a very big deal at the time:

Beat Foe in a 35v35 F2P:

Beat CH in a 35v35 (not an accomplishment):

And ended the week at P2P PCL where we went undefeated beating POT once again and Fi/IL/CPR all P2P clans:

Never had we had a clan wars week where we preformed like that before this.  So yes we did indeed close in our peak which is why it was completely unexpected by everyone in the clan.

Beat MM in P2P that week too, 2-1.

Only round we dropped, but still pissed me off cuz they were crap back in P2P then.