Final Ownage Elite vs Fatality F2P Prep 2-1 [05/06/15]

holydreams

Na I never said I knew. But it's obvious it's them because this is the third fight against Fi that we have experienced ddos in the past week. (Last weekend trips were the first 2 times)

And if this is probey idk y ur backing Fi up, if it's some1 else on his acc then stop defending Fi. There's no reason for me to lie about the ddos. It happened and someone related to Fi did it.

What about the ex foe warlord that was banned from their forums and was watching the fight :s?

Guess we'll never know :(

What about the ex foe warlord that was banned from their forums and was watching the fight :s?

Guess we'll never know :(

ok @@Dynamic v2 we just sent him packing for making excuses like that. Next time just don't ddos and look amateur by losing with all those advantages smh...

These stories from you guys belong in swelly's first grade creative writing class mayne

Na I never said I knew. But it's obvious it's them because this is the third fight against Fi that we have experienced ddos in the past week. (Last weekend trips were the first 2 times)

And if this is probey idk y ur backing Fi up, if it's some1 else on his acc then stop defending Fi. There's no reason for me to lie about the ddos. It happened and someone related to Fi did it.

If YOU THINK it's someone related to fi then don't directly call out fi for it because you still have no idea.

Yeah sure I have a lil bias but from what I've seen fi aren't the type or clan to ddos for a prep win and don't have the type of people that would even want to ddos.

Gj on the win but the flame and brown sticky stuff talking is way too excessive.

ok @@Dynamic v2 we just sent him packing for making excuses like that. Next time just don't ddos and look amateur by losing with all those advantages smh...

Why are you guys making it sound like the WHOLE of Fatality are ddosers lmao and that if there was WHICH I highly doubt ddosing from our side that kyle or any other member of fi that uses these forums would know about it. Yeah we lost and it feels bad and it sucks for the members that legit tried their hardest in that prep so just chill on the flame eh?

You know you can check who ddossed you .. ? so go ahead and do that so you'll see it's not Fi. If ur cauliflower and don't know how to check it pm me on irc and i'll check it for you. I can sit here saying how we closed ur clan year ago and slumped you to pulling 30s just like we did to MM (and you can't even deny that) & made them cheat in the jcup (wich they even admitted in their video lolz) but hey! it's just a prep we slammed u first round only losing 2 people then you stepped back up and won so grats! i can also go on and show logs of @@HolyDreams wanting to join Fi but getting declined and get told to go spy but thats alright. Now move on & stop talking so much brown sticky stuff and instead of accepting all these scumbags & 30defence you should become the clan you once was. 
 You're one of the worst high councils in FI's terrible ass history, and your leadership will never be as close to Charles' era, you fucking moron. You never slumped anybody or closed brown sticky stuff you deluded foreigner. I could sit here and say how FOE absolutely demolished you in the F2P full-out and made all your best leaders quit and put FI into a 3 year slump. I could also say how EOP put you guys in a slump before FOE reopened, and luckily FOE reopened and saved your ass from EOP closing your garbage ass clan.

Fatalitys failed attempt at gaining some hype. I mean brown sticky stuff, how do you lose when fo has no ts LOL

Tbh it was prob RD hitting us off to take the attention off you for your anni seeing as all RD kids are bum licking foe on this topic and our teamspeaks are going off 30min before mass Gj tho retards

Ty for the fight Fi and sorry for any flame 

Tbh it was prob RD hitting us off to take the attention off you for your anni seeing as all RD kids are bum licking foe on this topic and our teamspeaks are going off 30min before mass Gj tho retards

Respect

;)