A Suggestion on How to Nullify 'Bias Modding'!

Murd

Because negative topics like that aren't what we wish to promote in this community. If you can make a post that at least sounds half smart you'll more than likely get away with it, but topics made by anonymous accounts that have blatant flame are just dumb.

I understand that there will be a "bias" in regards to some things, however, it's called grow the fuck up and be fair.

If you can't moderate a forum, how the fuck are you supposed to do anything meaningful in life. brown sticky stuff if I was a mod, I would carrot all clans, including TLP. If you are lenient towards one person you will be lenient towards others. Either be a hard ass and do your job, or gtfo. Just my opinion.

if you didn't have that attitude maybe tlp would pull above 40.

Good topic, with that being said I don't think mediators should be allowed to "banter/flame" such as Braden when he flames supremacy topics.. ARNT they suppose to be the ranks of this site!?

AAaaaaand we hit the nail on the head!

For those wondering, this was the topic he was talking about l0l:

8bb5cbdfe5.png

If you think the clan I'm in had anything to do with me closing that topic then you're kidding yourself. I'd say the moderation is pretty bias free from what I've seen, half the time I make any actions I ask in the staff chan beforehand.

If you don't agree with something someone has posted, report the post. This helps mods find it quicker and they won't have to sift through 10 page topics to warn someone.

He gets a closed topic but I get muted lmao racist

idm kyle but braden should be demoted. He flames/baits on topics himself and leaks sharkbrew rank chat to tlp. Oh well 

No1's getting demoted, if you actually think slush takes these topics seriously I have nothing much to say.

This is bringing awareness to how the site is being moderated, let the big boys talk on this topic and we'll let you leak your emotions out on the typically troll filled topics, alright? This topic was created for a mature discussion, not mediocre child's play!

Jesus your so hot..

Funny thing is I probably do the most warnings to people on these forums including (Doom/Foe) members. Kyle and Braden aswell warn there own clan. Most of you can't see the section but trust me they do there job. As for defending there own own, why not? You act like it's wrong to reply to someone who's flaming your clan. If I was flaming your clan most of you would put on a helmet irl and prepare for war.