Will this site host a tournament, and is there a need to?

Tyendinaga

I suppose this is mostly directed at @@slushpuppy concerning the first question; we have an ELO ladder where clans have been accumulating points for months on end. There doesn't seem to be an endgame to this(at least i'm not privy to any information about it) other than for the sake of having one. And of course the dozens of pages of banter which is the top pure clan discussion list.

The more community pointed question is should something be organized if there is no Jagex sponsored cup this year. They appear to be invested in this $10k tournament, and perhaps there will be more focus on pvp competition after this though with deadman, zeah, and more fucking slayer i'm doubtful we will see anything on their end.

Is there a need for a community hosted tournament in the event Jagex does not provide one? Or is the state of clanning acceptable as is?

Why do you care? Dissy will make another topic with 15 excuses convincing everyone tournaments aren't worth your time.

Because attitudes like yours are exactly the reason why the previous two cups were spectacular fuckups. Get over yourself and think about the scope of clanning, not your personal objections towards another player.

Because attitudes like yours are exactly the reason why the previous two cups were spectacular fuckups. Get over yourself and think about the scope of clanning, not your personal objections towards another player.

foe in tournament=tl won't join. Simple equation even the most cauliflower tl dropout can understand.

the CPL serves as a bookkeeping record everyone can flame each other over on. It's hella important for the community that everyone can see how brown sticky stuff a clan is at matched opts

I will be doing the 50k buy-in tourny once i sort out my irl work. prolly end this week, next week ish~

They were so mad that after saturday's beating they literally (along with fi lol) gave a main clan our locs so they could hit us. This is not propaganda. This is fact. They literally sacrificed any sort of action they would receive from us (who are the only clan who would fight them) just because they were mad we beat them on saturday. When they failed to impact us (we beat foe down 6 and managed to get the main clan to off us) they got even more angry.

I rate 9/11