The Red Alliance;Sunday Dominance. FT:Brain Washed Clans

Hon0r

So.. what about the clans that actually go out by themselves? 

Those clans got brown sticky stuff on. Adapt or die they say. Loving the comments looks like you are all preparing your selves for another ass whooping. Be sure to have extra brain wash stories prepared for next week, when you all contradict what you are saying now and begin to team to take down the "red alliance". Stay tuned for the real retards of the pure community. *Incoming hate messages*

"Massing is okay it brings more people into the community"

Welcome the new pures to the community folks ~The Red Alliance.

Those clans got brown sticky stuff on. Adapt or die they say. Loving the comments looks like you are all preparing your selves for another ass whooping. Be sure to have extra brain wash stories prepared for next week, when you all contradict what you are saying now and begin to team to take down the "red alliance".

im actually looking forward to this tbh queer

you are making this brown sticky stuff alot more entertaining.. besides we have no competition anyways

im actually looking forward to this tbh queer

you are making this brown sticky stuff alot more entertaining.. besides we have no competition 

I believe that you are no longer able to claim #1 on the weekends, and matched because AAO is going to whoop that ass on Friday and the Red Alliance will whoop that ass on the weekend. Also who the fuck uses the word queer any more that made me laugh. ALSO i believe the Red Alliance has no current competition, fool. 

Those clans got brown sticky stuff on. Adapt or die they say. Loving the comments looks like you are all preparing your selves for another ass whooping. Be sure to have extra brain wash stories prepared for next week, when you all contradict what you are saying now and begin to team to take down the "red alliance". Stay tuned for the real retards of the pure community. *Incoming hate messages*

"Massing is okay it brings more people into the community"

Welcome the new pures to the community folks ~The Red Alliance.

literally no one takes you or your clan(s?) seriously

literally no one takes you or your clan(s?) seriously

Coming from a kid with an animated monkey as his profile picture, in a clan that is not opened yet, expected to last 2 weeks. I don't believe you take your self seriously. Ask these clans if they took it serious when our clan was walking around the wild with 150 people chasing them...

I believe that you are no longer able to claim #1 on the weekends, and matched because AAO is going to whoop that ass on Friday and the Red Alliance will whoop that ass on the weekend. Also who the fuck uses the word queer any more that made me laugh. ALSO i believe the Red Alliance has no current competition, fool. 

your AN ALLIANCE.

alliances fall mate, and when you do it will be back to the bottom for you and your 5 other virgin clans.  your nothing without your hand holding. you could pull 100 excel members and sv would dummy you down 50. thats the truth.

Coming from a kid with an animated monkey as his profile picture, in a clan that is not opened yet, expected to last 2 weeks. I don't believe you take your self seriously. Ask these clans if they took it serious when our clan was walking around the wild with 150 people chasing them...

you're 27 years old and have been leading one of the worst runescape pure clans in history for the past 5 years. but ya, i don't take myself seriously

i like how you said our clan you actually think you accomplished something

hold on while i make an alliance with doom and aao and see how you compete next weekend brown sticky stuffhead.

fuck your clueless. @@slushpuppy remove this cancer spic.

So you have been flaming our Alliance for the past 2 hours NOW you are threatening to make an alliance of your own. Do you see what's wrong here? LOLOLOLOL Seems like you are the cancer and the Red Alliance is the cure for cancer. We deserve a Nobel Prize.

i like how you said our clan you actually think you accomplished something

hold on while i make an alliance with doom and aao and see how you compete next weekend brown sticky stuffhead.

fuck your clueless. @@slushpuppy remove this cancer spic.

So you have been flaming our Alliance for the past 2 hours NOW you are threatening to make an alliance of your own. Do you see what's wrong here? LOLOLOLOL Seems like you are the cancer and the Red Alliance is the cure for cancer. We deserve a Nobel Prize.