Misfits vs FOE P2P PKRI

Zee

What I learned from todays PKRI

IF Wallie was around Holydreams would be kicked.

Foe is so used to being a main clan that they only brought like 5 / 25 mages >.> then all insta tele.

Threatening a LPC while being an HPC isn't any form of respectful. Take your L and don't lose next time it's simple. 

On a real note, thanks for not bringing level 115s or 45 def+ , at least you held up to that. 

Nice TLDR!

Good job us!

Also didnt know FOE was becoming the HPC equivalent of SF? Jeez take it easy man!

Why do u need to flame so hard towards a new LPC clan with almost 0 history (justin beiber) when you are FOE?

Makes me soo sad IRL.

Dont ruin Wallies legacy pleae  :(

and i was our highest at lvl 86.... wow you're fucking broccolied bonesaw is probably pissed you ruined his legacy

ty for confirming you're mad..you sound so tough man threatening a lpc like were supposed to be scared over pixels.. anyway look forward to seeing you, no other lpc will fight us so we been looking for competition anyway.. hey if i was losing to EOPISS i would try to pick on someone in a lower bracket then me aswell

keep eop out of your filthy mouth. if @@HolyDreams cant show you definition of rag. im pretty sure i can lmfao.

What I learned from todays PKRI

IF Wallie was around Holydreams would be kicked.

Foe is so used to being a main clan that they only brought like 5 / 25 mages >.> then all insta tele.

Threatening a LPC while being an HPC isn't any form of respectful. Take your L and don't lose next time it's simple. 

On a real note, thanks for not bringing level 115s or 45 def+ , at least you held up to that. 

haha nah

Nice TLDR!

Good job us!

Also didnt know FOE was becoming the HPC equivalent of SF? Jeez take it easy man!

Why do u need to flame so hard towards a new LPC clan with almost 0 history (justin beiber) when you are FOE?

Makes me soo sad IRL.

Dont ruin Wallies legacy pleae  :(

i dont know you but im going to guess you're dutch

seems to me like misfits are only halfway decent because they got that safety in numbers thing going on right now

not the first time ive heard about them rushing with unfair opts in a pkri though lmfao

hence why most clans decline even ops PKRI's on friday? 

Pretty sure defense has a influence on the pking side.

Bring 30 maxed 1 defense accounts vs 30 maxed 25+ defense accounts and i'm pretty sure what the outcome is (if we would say other parameters such as quality as leadership and callers is equal).

Inb4 you also suggest maxed mains have no advantage over maxed pures

i dont know you but im going to guess you're dutch

I am Belgian.

Pretty close  ;)

Explains the foreign tongue.

i guarantee if we fought matched instead of up 10-15 you would get demolished

You would hope so. HPC v LPC is a bit of a difference.

I hope the threat to a LPC clan wasn't real. Because that is a big slump by the sounds of it.

You would hope so. HPC v LPC is a bit of a difference.

I hope the threat to a LPC clan wasn't real. Because that is a big slump by the sounds of it.

not really tbh if you're fighting at Fog where it only allows the same combat bracket, you must be mentally challenged to think theres a larger difference in that situation.

not really tbh if you're fighting at Fog where it only allows the same combat bracket, you must be mentally challenged to think theres a larger difference in that situation.

How am I mentally broccolied?

Did you even read the topic? That's probably a good start before you make yourself look like a fool.

The fight was at Boneyard. Not at FOG. We ran into FOE at GDZ/RDZ first, then organised a PKRI at Boneyard.

FOE is HPC and Misfits are LPC? There is a large difference since they are 30+ more defence than us...