EnVy BULLYS Rage, ft OP

Big Meat

the fact that u dont own up and keep doing it is why no one in this entire pure community takes u seriously lmfao ur a joke and a disgrace which is why rage will do everyone a favour and close u

How you gonna close us when you've never even won a rivalry before

apart from the 2 variations of envy that we closed lmfao keep trying, envy is a dead clan and hassan knows it which is why he didn't bother investing in forums

Are you new or? Remember 2015 when we slumped you in lpc and you didn't move to mpc until we closed lmao

Are you new or? Remember 2015 when we slumped you in lpc and you didn't move to mpc until we closed lmao

Remember when envy went mpc for 2-3 weeks then cd bullied them to closing thru a ts leak. Remember when bv reopened and then closed because all of hassans ranks left him cause hes a spastic sand usain bolt. Then ev reopened twice since then now your here in like the 12th version. Only thing hassan is good at is begging for returners. He cant even manage to keep his clan 1-4 def cause of the quality you guys have.

yes i agree i closed ruin lmfao

I dont know why you are bringing up ruin, I was never in it you drama queen LOL.

We have more staff and members from FO FI EOP and SUP then Ruin but wahey you can only use the amount of braincells you were given at birth.

Time for you to fuck off, be polite to others and go back to school you illiterate fuck t-y. 

Query [M]Brandon to write your aftermath topics.