Wtf happened to this game

ewby

Do people actually genuinely think osrs is a better game than RS3, and not just for nostalgia reasons?

Technically RS3 has so much more great content that people refuse to even give a chance lmfao.

Agreed, and yeah I'm pretty sure OSRS has more people playing and has grown 2x since its opened from what JMods say on stream. I like most of the content on RS3, but the economy is what kills it for me. To make a good amount of money without grinding your ass off, you have to have really high stats.

But I just think Invention looks bad and a bad turn for the game in general.

Do people actually genuinely think osrs is a better game than RS3, and not just for nostalgia reasons?

Technically RS3 has so much more great content that people refuse to even give a chance lmfao.

@@BarrageKyle cant tell if trolling, but yeah OSRS feels cleaner, ppl dont like that newbundle of twigs brown sticky stuff, im pretty sure ur trolling lmao

RS3 has a really fun gameplay tbh, so much more enjoyable content. They just went the wrong with with some updates (micro-transactions/exp boosting)

The eoc isn't that bad, you don't have to spam the action bar to do the abilities.

IDK overall I personally think RS3 is a better game because of all of the content improvements over OSRS.

@@BarrageKyle cant tell if trolling, but yeah OSRS feels cleaner, ppl dont like that newbundle of twigs brown sticky stuff, im pretty sure ur trolling lmao

I'm 100% serious.

OSRS could literally be played on a mobile whilst RS3 is actually more advanced than a lot of mmos out there. You realistically couldn't expect anyone to choose OSRS over RS3 assuming they had no prior experience of both, RS3 is ahead in graphics, content, game interaction(eg action bars etc) as well as more ingame support such as clanning, group finder and brown sticky stuff like that.

Its not exactly that.

A lot of great content keeps being replaced when it wasn't needed to something that Jagex wants it to be. They ruined wilderness, people weren't happy. People got used to Bounty Hunter and started to enjoy it, and they ruined it. People got used to Pvp, they once again ruined it. Its a case of the desire to keep changing whats already enjoyable, because they think RuneScape will suddenly get an increase in players due to 1 update. EOC was the final straw, where they literally destroyed the pure community and combat system - the greatest reason people play this game. Who the fuck wants to chop trees all day. Every update became temp.

OSRS was an alternative back into what the players enjoyed the most. But they were even trying to ruin that. At the start, they ruined the economy and the rares by giving out phats to everyone. Bringing out custom coloured items etc. it seemed more like a poorly made private server rather than anything enjoyable. I'm glad things got a little more stable over time, but it could have gone down the drain very easily.

RuneScape was a unique game, unlike others. Their desire to turn it into another WoW was just cauliflower.

Probably should be more clear on things

Yeah RS3 is better because it has more freedom and some of the content is good but a lot of the content is bad and the economy is so fucked.