Fudog's Words of Wisdom - How to get on the Most Active Replies

Fudog

I literally posted a topic before I went to the gym and ended up saying one second comments throughout the topic to people... next thing you know I'm poppin' at 88 replies. I mean isn't that what most people do on these forums? lol 

I'm literally just a member in a clan, I don't need the best gear, the best rank, or the best account to make myself look better. I just play this game to have fun. So, don't try to bring up what a monster I am just because you don't have your way... just appreciate why I make these dope topics lol

1) Find a focus group to target

2) Make a ridiculous title to draw the audience in

3) Do not start off your topic with flames or they will just give you a "warning point"

4) Say to yourself "I don't need someone telling me how I should be over the internet lol"

5) Reply to a comment you think is appropriate to bring up within your topic

6) End off your topic with I'm done listening to people I don't know, now if you don't have anything to say get off my topic (which really makes them want to attack you more)

~After you are done forfilling the steps I have presented... you will have a topic on "Most Active Replies"

T6yQGzj.png

ALL THESE OTHER TOPICS ARE AFTERMATH TOPICS... HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOUNG FUDOG GET HIMSELF ON THE CHARTS? LOOK AT MY STEPS U JUST GLANCED OVER!  :P  :D  ;)

Pointless topic... You try to much...

A pointless topic on the "Most Active Replies" yeah that makes a lot of sense dood...