What do you miss most about pure clanning?

Ari

Pretty much agree with everything that's said in this topic. Pure clanning nowadays fucking suck and turned into pure cancer. Shame because we had a chance to hit the reset button and make it great again when osrs first came out but that idea was quickly short lived and now all people care about is winning and not about having fun.

I miss all of it. There was really nothing like pure clanning, which is why I lurk here.

It's a shame though seeing how it's been ruined in the hands of retards who can't even dish out any decent banter. Pretending(?) to be autistic and spamming the same vegetable insults while bragging about how many mains you bring is why I wouldn't even give an hour per week to any clan open right now. The great rivalries and fights in pure community history came from mutual respect and realizing that they needed each other to stay open. 

I miss all of it. There was really nothing like pure clanning, which is why I lurk here.

It's a shame though seeing how it's been ruined in the hands of retards who can't even dish out any decent banter. Pretending(?) to be autistic and spamming the same vegetable insults while bragging about how many mains you bring is why I wouldn't even give an hour per week to any clan open right now. The great rivalries and fights in pure community history came from mutual respect and realizing that they needed each other to stay open.

That's what I've been saying, clans need each other to survive, but apparently people just don't give a fuck anymore... Glad you can still find some respect in the lpc scene.

I miss

• Clans going out on weekends and fighting for fun, not for the aftermath topic.
  • F2P Worlds being packed with randoms as well as clans and just battling it out.
  • The best booter not deciding who wins a prep, rather member quality and calling.
  • When everyone was 1-25 def and anything above was considered completely unacceptable.
  • 20def preps.
  • PCL Fridays.
  • 100+ pulls from 4+ clans every weekend.
  • People actually talking on IRC all day.
The list just keeps on going.

Essentially you call each other retards until you both literally turn into retards. That's about all I can conceive from current pure banter.

I think whoever started this 'Crystal Hally Pure' (34-37 def)thing is going to ruin the community again. Soon enough we'll be at 39 def without TURMOIL :o Yikes to us. Props to most of the relevant clans for not allowing it. Inb4 'adapt or die'  :rolleyes:

I just wish more people in general would play Runescape and come to the wilderness/Pk in clans. back in 2003-2007 era most worlds would be full.

Clans don't really PK anymore except for lava trips on Main accounts :( There's a ton of pures in the community but they've been forced to get 108 cmb so they don't lose in clan wars. Its not fun to PK on a 108 with 30 def when your so underpowered against people your level.

I miss when clans didn't feel the need to mass up 100 members before having fullouts.  There were some great uneven opt fullouts years ago like Foe vs Fi in P2P and A vs Dp in F2P.  After Zenith and IR had their awful fullout where they both mass recruited 100 members, non-hpc fullouts basically became a joke.

Also the 1hr/1d/30minute fullouts in wilderness. Clans had at least one Full-Out battle in a month

shut up you estonian butt fingerer 

i finger blasted your nan you yoda worshipper

what i really miss is ''DEDICATED CLANS'' we do not have that anymore ABSOLUTELY!!

i miss when FOE, MM, TLP, EOP, FI were the clans that nobody could fuck with in/out wild

i miss when 90% of the ranks in a clan were smart dudes and worthy to be mentioned

back in the time there was pride, respect, dedication etc etc...

now its really full of brown sticky stuff

Clans don't really PK anymore except for lava trips on Main accounts :( There's a ton of pures in the community but they've been forced to get 108 cmb so they don't lose in clan wars. Its not fun to PK on a 108 with 30 def when your so underpowered against people your level.

1 clan thats total opposite everything you've just mentioned - Foe.