critically endangered clans?

slushpuppy

Taking a leaf out of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatened_species

Lets play a game where we list of threatened & vulnerable clans. It would help to explain why why. E.g.

Critically Endangered (CR):

Clan X - Because all their members has quit

Vulnerable (Vu):

Clan Y - Because they stopped going out on weekend trips

Critically Endangered (CR):
Vulnerable (Vu):

Critically Endangered (CR): fatality - trying to start beef with too many clans who are better than them (RD, EOP and TLP). all their previous high ranks have left for better clans. claims to be 'honour' clan but hacks other clans accounts, ddoses people in preps.

Vulnerable (Vu): sovereign - even though i like them teaming with fatality will only be bad. leave the alliance like foe did.

Critically Endangered (CR): Vitality (last aftermath topic 3 months ago?)

Vulnerable (Vu): Rage (caring too much about their reputation, too much involved in the rivalry, afraid to loose which makes them vulnerable)

[my opinion only]

Lmao I forgot to mention Lithuanian pures, can't remember the last time they had an event without lying about opts, bringing mains, ddosing etc.. They're making a lot of enemies

Critically Endangered (CR): Vitality (last aftermath topic 3 months ago?)

Vulnerable (Vu): Rage (caring too much about their reputation, too much involved in the rivalry, afraid to loose which makes them vulnerable)

[my opinion only]

You are a broccoli, and thats exactly why your decleration got closed. You don't understand how clanning works, wanting to declare in wildy with a main clan to ac. I have respect to your clan as its a country clan. I have 0 respect for the likes of you. We've pulled more than you in 6 trips than the entire time you've been in MPC kid, what are you on?

Love it how you said 'lets do this for fun' and you're now finding all oppurtunities to attack us, clearly your intentions were different, so sneaky.