Worth Discussing

Cronic

Looks to me fatality is the best clan or something. Anytime I get on these glorious forums, fatality is the most talked about clan. LOL if i type "fatality" its automatically lowercase "f" for a sign of disrespect. Damn keep it up fatality, you guys are getting these 31 year old's in their feelings again.

fi is winning.

Hlg2uL2.jpg

Leaving a trip because EOP mains isn't sticking through tough times claiming "I have better things to do" Yet, you stay on poking me LOL. It was funny when I got you kicked your butt buddy Jack yelled at me LOL 

@@Robbie

i was in FI while you were in diapers son. Didnt your mother ever tell you to respect your elders?

see you on saturday ;)

seems legit

If fatality is so brown sticky stuff.....then can you explain why fatality 89-0'd the great eop even when you had goth boy aka vampire aka saradomin brew teeth aka Jonty pm his leaks to leave the portal for that advantage and still got c0cked?

i was in FI while you were in diapers son. Didnt your mother ever tell you to respect your elders?

see you on saturday ;)

What? You joined maybe a year and left when they were in another slump.. just like what will happen in EOP

If fatality is so brown sticky stuff.....then can you explain why fatality 89-0'd the great eop even when you had goth boy aka vampire aka saradomin brew teeth aka Jonty pm his leaks to leave the portal for that advantage and still got c0cked?

ill explain it to u in singles saturday and sunday

Cause I wasn't there :D

Anyways that was 4 years ago brudda if you wanna talk fullouts lets talk about eop beating fi in a p2p fullout 3 months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrcKWqVCdck

l0l yeah right, this guy complained about everything. Please take him, you're doing us a favor.

^ Not first time he left. He left with Swelly to go to Omni that never went anywhere and followed him like the sheep he is. He isn't loyal, thank you for taking him.

Cause I wasn't there :D

Anyways that was 4 years ago brudda if you wanna talk fullouts lets talk about eop beating fi in a p2p fullout 3 months ago.

oh yes when big lisps aka thudo & parm hit off 17 fi members during the fullout. What I do know is, that fullout in 2012 when fi 89-0'd you was legit. Only guy that got ddosed was Chris and some other fi ranks but they still managed to put your clan in the grave.

^ Not first time he left. He left with Swelly to go to Omni that never went anywhere and followed him like the sheep he is. He isn't loyal, thank you for taking him.

You're welcome :D

Clearly you guys allowed him to come back soooo :ph34r:

oh yes when big lisps aka thudo & parm hit off 17 fi members during the fullout. What I do know is, that fullout in 2012 when fi 89-0'd you was legit. Only guy that got ddosed was Chris and some other fi ranks but they still managed to put your clan in the grave.

People claim to of been hit off, yet there was never one picture shown of anyone dcing in game.

NOT ONE!!

You're welcome :D

Clearly you guys allowed him to come back soooo :ph34r:

People claim to of been hit off, yet there was never one picture shown of anyone dcing in game.

NOT ONE!!

This was proven when parm or thudo's dumbass went into foe's ts3 and spilled his list of ip's. how cauliflower can those fuckers get? clearly well trained eop professionals, right?

So this is how that clan treats people who speak their mind to their ranks? Living in denial will not lead to anywhere promising lol

@@knox @ @@Paddy @@Halloween @@Couck @@Birthday @@Tevin @@Codi @ @@lex bruv @@Patrick

You're killing your own clan LMFAO is your 30th rivalry loss going to be to yourselves??????

Cronic is the type of nigga to get a hug from a girl and believe that she really likes him. Also applies to him actually thinking he beat fi in a legit fullout. How deluded can this man be l0l?

shut up birthday you're the type of nigga to grow a ponytail so your boyfriend can yank it like a handlebar when ur giving him head lol