Thoughts ? pt 2

Energy

l0l0l0ll

brown sticky stuff clan leaders doing brown sticky stuff people things

arent you the guy who leaked irl information of duvals and ordered pizza to his house. Not only that but made fun of his girlfriend lmfao @@Flurky your the only one who is brown sticky stuff

arent you the guy who leaked irl information of duvals and ordered pizza to his house. Not only that but made fun of his girlfriend lmfao @@Flurky your the only one who is brown sticky stuff

aren't you the guy who got bullied off psevers then came to rs thinking you're the brown sticky stuff only to end up in ace krave aka cunts aka pt founder clans (as a rank) lmfao

1. Never order anything to my house. He had a address i used when i was in hs. So whoever got that pizza was lucky

2. He did how ever get my cell # but i have given it out a bunch and never changed it. He would call me rather alot to talk about rs which was ok with me.

3. I closed his brown sticky stuffty clan tier 1.

Hope that clears all that up for u