Grats EoP

Togo

You don't even prep TLP or FOE lmao. You care too much about a signature than actual competition. KDR tracker all over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQEh-hVS6zM

anyway can you link me the last time you've beaten tlp in ANY server? or was that 280 days ago xd and the last time fatality won something was vs supremacy l0000l

stay #9 lpc bud those 35 man pulls are really really good

I literally came in TLP Ts and stomped you out making you mute and told you to sit you tlp reject l0l. 

Shall i post those logs of me clearing you out of Foe irc a few weeks ago lmfao? You're not bullying anyone and ur clan is pulling 35, worry about that instead of being a spastic on sharkbrew u moron lmfao.

Shall i post those logs of me clearing you out of Foe irc a few weeks ago lmfao? You're not bullying anyone and ur clan is pulling 35, worry about that instead of being a spastic on sharkbrew u moron lmfao.

Should I post you getting verbally slayed in FI TS and being made fun of for having a fucking mullet and acting like a wigger looking up to black people in chicago? LOL justin beiber af

Should I post you getting verbally slayed in FI TS and being made fun of for having a fucking mullet and acting like a wigger looking up to black people in chicago? LOL justin beiber af

poor banter, i came into YOUR ts and made you all look dumb lmfao, i literally cleared u out of Foe irc in front of everybody stay easy moron lmfao btw nice 35 man pull i did this to you

how the fuck are u bullying anyone when ur 5'1 irl lmfao boy ur dick level just put my dick in ur mouth and stfu

poor banter, i came into YOUR ts and made you all look dumb lmfao, i literally cleared u out of Foe irc in front of everybody stay easy moron lmfao btw nice 35 man pull i did this to you

Why do you have to lie lol? You came in with Palo and got slaughtered and came back with all of EOP and got embarrassed again for being a wigger with a mullet l0l. Neck yourself "I'm finally cutting the mullet" you social awkward loser l0l

@@Plawpy ik you wanna try and get me to notice you but stfu you irrelevant mm fanboy broccoli

Why do you have to lie lol? You came in with Palo and got slaughtered and came back with all of EOP and got embarrassed again for being a wigger with a mullet l0l. Neck yourself "I'm finally cutting the mullet" you social awkward loser l0l

@@Plawpy ik you wanna try and get me to notice you but stfu you irrelevant mm fanboy broccoli

weiner level zzz