AAO p2p inners

Jonathan

if AAO did F2P inners, i guarantee they'd pull 25 min without a doubt, the fact that they had 11 at the start of the vid and they wanted to do a 50v50 P2P prep against a clan that only ever does p2p mainly is baffling, even we cant pull 50, and we are known for p2p, if we cant do it how the hell does a clan thats known for f2p going to do it?

so why not accept and fight with an opt advantage

if AAO did F2P inners, i guarantee they'd pull 25 min without a doubt, the fact that they had 11 at the start of the vid and they wanted to do a 50v50 P2P prep against a clan that only ever does p2p mainly is baffling, even we cant pull 50, and we are known for p2p, if we cant do it how the hell does a clan thats known for f2p going to do it?

are you fucking cauliflower you should of just accepted the p2p declaration then. I would of gladly fought you tomatos. 

aao who?

fk up hillbilly

have you read the comments or what, your friend jonathan just got his brown sticky stuff clan killed m8

are you fucking cauliflower you should of just accepted the p2p declaration then. I would of gladly fought you tomatos. 

have you read the comments or what, your friend jonathan just got his brown sticky stuff clan killed m8

no i dont read i just kill clans sorry, aao ded

i havent flamed aao in a while, it's been over due, and come on you cant seriously think they'd pull 50 to a p2p prep without inviting randoms from other clans do you???

How comes apex didnt accept chat brown sticky stuff get banged your closing next