TLP on the verge of closing

Marko

Are you fucking serious? Coming from you? You are without a doubt the most toxic person I have ever come across in runescape. You sit (or used to sit) in sharkbrew clan discussion and ruin the experience for all the new posters. You tell people they are brown sticky stuff at the game and make bad banter for no reason. There was a strawpoll on sharkbrew forums with over 1000 members saying you should be permanently banned from the site. How the fuck do you have the gall to make a comment like this when you are such a toxic and brown sticky stuffty human being.

Are you fucking serious? Coming from you? You are without a doubt the most toxic person I have ever come across in runescape. You sit (or used to sit) in sharkbrew clan discussion and ruin the experience for all the new posters. You tell people they are brown sticky stuff at the game and make bad banter for no reason. There was a strawpoll on sharkbrew forums with over 1000 members saying you should be permanently banned from the site. How the fuck do you have the gall to make a comment like this when you are such a toxic and brown sticky stuffty human being.