P2P Matched discussion topic

Hazardous

Hello men,

Was wondering who the top matched P2P clans are atm and after analyzing the recent and old aftermath topics ive come up with this list:

1 EoP/FO (yet to prep eachother but have been slamming every other clan in p2p CWA lately)

2 EoP/FO

3 RD (have been performing well in CWA recently and have beaten TLP last week, looking forward to them prepping EoP next week)

4 TLP (have fallen a bit due to losing some P2P prods however are still a force to be reckoned with)

5 SUP (barely do P2P but when they do, they manage to beat the clans below them e.d 3-0'd Fatality. )

6 Doom (are more F2P based, haven't really seen much from them in P2P CWA)

gap

7 CP+FO+Panda (have won some flukey P2P preps lately due to mass inviting mini teams/FO with them and even sat their own members over those invites, if any clan were to prep those guys please be aware that you'll most likely end up prepping half of FO)

8 Fatality ( Undoubtedly the worst P2P matched clan at the moment, with them losing 3-0 to SUP (a F2P clan) they've only secured this spot even more. If you're smart you'd prep them for a free prep win)

Please let me know your thoughts about this list and give me yours if you would change any numbers around :P

Think it's EoP/RD/Foe all fighting for #1 atm, can't wait to prep u guys next week tho.

can't say Foe is #1 right now because they havene't p2p prep'd us inawhile, not to mention we took their throne last time. ;)

ur preps are 25v25 you'll never be #1

30v30/35v35 atm, idk what you're saying but anyways when u say "never" last time I recall (can link u vids) we went 4-1 with Foe sometime late 2015 3/4 wins were 3-0's aswell.

u tried btw.

30v30/35v35 atm, idk what you're saying but anyways when u say "never" last time I recall (can link u vids) we went 4-1 with Foe sometime late 2015 3/4 wins were 3-0's aswell.

u tried btw.

u never went 4-1 vs foe, feel free to post videos lmfao ur garbage

and we're not going to prep rd to have a 27 v 27 for u to hit off 7 foe members again lmfao. (thats the only reason why u won any preps vs foe l0l)

if you can pull 40, then let's setup a prep m8

RD always has their random combo breaker prep where they beat FO/TLP 

TLP definitely not as strong as we used to be in P2P as we've lost a lot of callers + core members but I'd still put us at #3 as I don't see RD/CP being able to consistently beat us. Sharkbrew is quick to bite but remember we dominated both servers (besides P2P clw against FO) for like 9 months. TLP will rebuild.

P2P

FO #1

EOP #2 

TLP #3

Rest are irrelevant

RD always has their random combo breaker prep where they beat FO/TLP 

TLP definitely not as strong as we used to be in P2P as we've lost a lot of callers + core members but I'd still put us at #3 as I don't see RD/CP being able to consistently beat us. Sharkbrew is quick to bite but remember we dominated both servers (besides P2P clw against FO) for like 9 months. TLP will rebuild.

P2P

FO #1

EOP #2 

TLP #3

Rest are irrelevant

i agree