Most Cringe Clan?

JoJo

HPC: I'd say EOP is the most justin beiber at times, although there is a lot of good banter in between  :)

MPC: CD without a doubt, bunch of e-thug RoT wannabees although I'm sure some of their members are pretty chill

LPC: no clue

HPC: I'd say EOP is the most justin beiber at times, although there is a lot of good banter in between  :)

MPC: CD without a doubt, bunch of e-thug RoT wannabees although I'm sure some of their members are pretty chill

LPC: no clue

u lost a rivalry to sup nigga stfu

Foe's a justin beiber LPC

FOE killed TLP btw (winning a fullout against over 60+ 30 def mains down 7 with over 50 1 def members, having double your pull on weekends & 23-4 in preps), so what does that make TLP? An xLPC? A level 10 fire strike F2P team?

Which clan do you think has the most awkward or justin beiber community? Ill post mine and feel free to post your own below!

HPC: Probably Fo, bunch of britbundle of twigss and mute ranks with a really brown sticky stuffty awkward community tbh.

MPC: fatality - See their TS audio from last weekend to understand. Very justin beiber brony community with a lot of kids who watch anime etc. On top of that they're #7 MPC. 

LPC: Idk.

I agree.

For LPC: SF - just look at the ranks, Control Pker and Hawz lmfao