For whom it may concern...... The end of an era

Dude

I'll make this nice and short.

The best time to close is when people ask "why?",and not "why not?", and that is exactly what Devotion has done. Devotion was opened just to have fun and provide competition for the thriving LPC scene as well as getting warmed up for the Summer because out of the 9 founding ranks, two-thirds of us haven't played RS six months prior to the formation of the clan. We accomplished our purpose along with much more, and Devotion will go down in history as the first LPC to hit a triple digit pull, and the only clan in history to have every single clan in their league team up with the same team cape against them. (Refer to our opening trip video for proof)

Devotion might be closed, but our legacy will continue. Instead of closing into one specific clan like most clans do, we've decided to let our members do what they feel is right for them, and in the end process of this three separate groups formed.

Parm/Toxic/Get a Bind/BvG/Jack (The Conviction/Olympus squad) went to create NRG

Tumblr/Tom (The PD/VP squad) went to create UCT

Howls (the lone wolf squad) is joining Control Pker

As for me........ I'll be taking an Elder rank in UCT to support the Devotion core, but I will be logging off Runescape for the time being to enjoy my Summer. It was a fun ride, thanks to all the clans we've competed with for the action and thank you to all Devotion members for the memories!