Talk about a Cute Ally

Control Pker

Who will win?   

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 30v30 Matched Prep sf vs AAO

• SF
    • AAO

I think we all know what im about to say but AAO Pulled out of our P2P Pkri That was set back on Monday early this past week. 

After verifying nearly every other day we kept on getting the same responses "yes we are going to be there", so this past sunday I dropped by in AAO ts and they completelyDenied Going out, they only had 25 in there ts and then asked for a prep in f2p. 

So Now, We come to the F2P Sunday with the lpcs punishing Impact like usual and we saw 5-10 AAO MPC's inside of Impact. 

So instead of Warring Impact, we are warring Impact+aao+fs, so whos next to go with impact? 

Overall Who will win the P2P matched Prep SF vs AAO 30v30 ! Vote up. 

Date: This Friday :) 5:30pm eastern.

Mpc's suck anyways. 

Come talk in the wildy, why you scared?

You think your soo good for beating us in our first p2p prep like as if you performed well. l0l

Keep bringing mains in and breaking rules kiddo

You asked, sorry I didn't go with your clan.

btw, AAO will probably win this.

And what kind of proof do you have here to back up your claims?

We are okay giving you guys action and events, but you seriously need to peg the fuck down before you turn into Dude v2 or tattooboy23 v2

Proof for claims typical AAO, we didnt have it our boards for nothing broccoli, 

Colin did set it up, and your ranks are bad for real 

why you re so butthurt controll impact is undefeated since 3 weeks ... Stop making excuses evry single time ... And i cleared a 73 and a 71 of yours (quality team) with pizzas an they were using over heads in 1vs 1(lol?) and im just 59 cb so plz dont talk about quality and btw good job on loosing one of your best ranks mistaken ko who told me he lett sf cz you panic in the fights ans blame members for no reason how will they fight for you if you dont fight for them ... Sad

@@Control Pkerhow old are you just ot out curiosity? Because you sound like an 11 year old Jewish kid with acne angry at the world.

Settle down go have a cookie and glass of milk then put yourself to bed.

You'll loose to us because your clan is brown sticky stuff and your leadership skills aside from your calling skills are fucking horrendous.

Gl though m8.