Realistically Speaking

Tyendinaga

mpc is easier so the kids who could never lead a real hpc flock to it to open their little clans and feel accomplished

then they pretend that hpc is more cancer or something when it is 100% the opposite (every1 pulls 80 to weekends but pulls 30 to preps lmao definitely not filled with cancer mains bro)

anyone who actually thinks mpcs are more competitive or more skillful than hpcs need to take a look at the mr potato heads prep team that consisted of literally every broccoli that wanted to come and we still stomped every "top matched" mpc

basically all mpcs suck and nobody moves up because theyd all be mediocre

took the words right out of my mouth bro

oh stfu already seriously, you literally have the most addy of the mpc dont even talk brown sticky stuff kid, plus you claim you dont have any mains which you do lmfao.

you realize you bring 20 rune pures every weekend?

Lol more action? Ur clan doesnt even do p2p broccoli..

u were a bad rank in bv everyone brown sticky stuff talk u hahaha

Ever since the MPC's all decided to go higher than say 80cb and promote mith/addy, it's been weird. Like I've said over and over, it's not really an mpc scene anymore, it's just the second division hpc scene. They're mostly all maxed and bring just as many mains, the only major difference is they go out at different times so they are able to bring the hpc invites, and vice versa

Your era in EOP had to move down to LPC because you got slumped so hard, what are you trying to say tomato LOL

Lets say you have all clans move to pk at the same times. It would basically be Foe trying to crash bunch of cb 65s in low lvl wild, mark my words it will happen.

Besides there is the multi-clanners factor aswell, for example OP. Anybody remembers what happened with them in the hpc scene? They got fucking slaughtered not due lack of quality, but because previously they were riddled with multiclanners from hpc clans who left Olympus making that poor clan go str8 to brown sticky stuffter. Another prime example is Dome.

These clans can try but they will all fail because the gap they need to jump is too big, whether its the ridiculous amounts of multi-clanners they got, lack of numbers or commitment from leadership.

Also why would anybody in their sane mind put it's healthy clan into that environment where the basic consensus is to bring as many mains as possible and fight in single for hours. It's just str8 boring and aids, the hpc scene will not do anything but get your established clan dead.

People can move up, but they don't want to move up into that brown sticky stufffest. Rather go down and fight lpcs than move up, more fun and more action. Not ragwars.

Your era in EOP had to move down to LPC because you got slumped so hard, what are you trying to say tofu LOL

Without going out at LPC times and merging both LPCs and HPCs into the same group, the HPC scene would've been dead. I mean, fo were quick to get closed so it was just EoP, Fi and CP remaining. The switch worked in successfully restoring the clanning scene, gosh some people are so ungrateful smh you wouldn't be here today if it weren't for us

Alot of MPC's bring HPC's anyways so imo if those clans tried to convert to HPC times their pulls would drop significantly, which is probably why none of them are stepping up right now. Look at Doom for example, they done well in MPC and then moved to HPC, ofc their first couple weeks were hype and they had decent pulls but as a MPC they relied on HPC invites alot to boost their pulls...now they're stuck cancelling trips and teaming with FI because they can't pull the proper numbers to compete. They would have been better off staying MPC, and I think the rest of the clans are thinking the same.

Just my opinion, ehhh.

Haven't paid attention in a while but aren't most of them recycled members HPCs anyway.

If they're not and the combats really aren't that different - I don't understand why the HPC's haven't just said fuck it and gone out during their trip times as well. Surely if these MPC trips got hit by FOE/EOP/CP the 'MPCs' would be forced to either step up or spend the next few months getting shoved around due to their own level restrictions.