Realistically Speaking

Tyendinaga

Ever since the MPC's all decided to go higher than say 80cb and promote mith/addy, it's been weird. Like I've said over and over, it's not really an mpc scene anymore, it's just the second division hpc scene. They're mostly all maxed and bring just as many mains, the only major difference is they go out at different times so they are able to bring the hpc invites, and vice versa

mpc cant compete with big boy clans

No MPC will survive as a HPC, fact. Look at Doom, was a solid lpc/mpc (whatever you fucks call it these days). Now look at them in HPC form they are are no threat whatsoever. However if all MPCS move together, then they will be able to fight each other as well as snipe other clans. Realistically I think OP or AAO (when they were open) could of easily competed with Sup/Doom etc.

yeah i've come to that conclusion aswell

Agreed. All the reasons why MPCs say "hpc is cancer" are present in their scene and have been for a long time. Addy, mains, etc.

It comes down to leadership, and only a couple of MPCs have potential in their leadership.

But on the other side, its quite hard to survive as an MPC moving up to HPC. Either all the pures who are willing to clan with 30 deffers are already in a clan, or 30 def will turn off a recruit in edgeville because they don't understand pure clanning vs 1v1 pking.

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

mpc is easier so the kids who could never lead a real hpc flock to it to open their little clans and feel accomplished

then they pretend that hpc is more cancer or something when it is 100% the opposite (every1 pulls 80 to weekends but pulls 30 to preps lmao definitely not filled with cancer mains bro)

anyone who actually thinks mpcs are more competitive or more skillful than hpcs need to take a look at the mr potato heads prep team that consisted of literally every broccoli that wanted to come and we still stomped every "top matched" mpc

basically all mpcs suck and nobody moves up because theyd all be mediocre 

MPC's leaderships are very unstable and for the most part brown sticky stuffty. Most of Zu's ranks besides Zachary and Piers didn't do much and went back to the MPC scene for good reason (Ruin, sorry pals). Doom's leadership ranks are very cocky and can't handle getting hit in the throat back and tend to crawl into a corner when dying instead of fighting back, guess CD wasn't good enough to do that to them. Supremacy's leadership basis has been the same for over two years besides a couple of changes whereas MPCs ranks change constantly. (Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging I'm merely just saying my opinion, many others can take it other ways)

The only clans I can see realistically moving up in the next 6 months are Olympus and Rage. Olympus seems least dependent on other clans. I don't know much about Rage's rank structure but they're the only clan trying to fight constantly of the MPCs and I see potential in Niblet and Lenin seems like a decent dude. Olympus has had the same basis of ranks for a while, and I can see them eventually coming up if they get the balls to.

At the end of the day though, as long as there's action for clans, those clans will remain. If a clan like Olympus/Rage have nothing left to do in the MPC scene and find their brown sticky stuff boring I can see them taking a leap forward, but HPCs are very hard compared to MPCs.

The only reason the MPCs and HPCs "merged" before was because there were ~6 LPCs (SUP, Zu, Trauma, LT, Ascent, Activation(?), Zenith(?)) and 3 HPCs (CP, FI, EOP?), so I believe one of the HPCs came out with LPCs and the rest followed.

HPCs will never come down unless there's like 3-4 left, and LPCs will never move up until there's only like 3 left.

I don't know why a clan like Apex wouldn't move up though considering they want to be p2p based, they'd get more p2p action from HPCs.

tl;dr decided to write something with a bit of flamebait but also serious, i can tell most aren't going to ask heh

MPC's leaderships are very unstable and for the most part brown sticky stuffty. Most of Zu's ranks besides Zachary and Piers didn't do much and went back to the MPC scene for good reason (Ruin, sorry pals). Doom's leadership ranks are very cocky and can't handle getting hit in the throat back and tend to crawl into a corner when dying instead of fighting back, guess CD wasn't good enough to do that to them. Supremacy's leadership basis has been the same for over two years besides a couple of changes whereas MPCs ranks change constantly. (Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging I'm merely just saying my opinion, many others can take it other ways)

The only clans I can see realistically moving up in the next 6 months are Olympus and Rage. Olympus seems least dependent on other clans. I don't know much about Rage's rank structure but they're the only clan trying to fight constantly of the MPCs and I see potential in Niblet and Lenin seems like a decent dude. Olympus has had the same basis of ranks for a while, and I can see them eventually coming up if they get the balls to.

At the end of the day though, as long as there's action for clans, those clans will remain. If a clan like Olympus/Rage have nothing left to do in the MPC scene and find their brown sticky stuff boring I can see them taking a leap forward, but HPCs are very hard compared to MPCs.

The only reason the MPCs and HPCs "merged" before was because there were ~6 LPCs (SUP, Zu, Trauma, LT, Ascent, Activation(?), Zenith(?)) and 3 HPCs (CP, FI, EOP?), so I believe one of the HPCs came out with LPCs and the rest followed.

HPCs will never come down unless there's like 3-4 left, and LPCs will never move up until there's only like 3 left.

I don't know why a clan like Apex wouldn't move up though considering they want to be p2p based, they'd get more p2p action from HPCs.

tl;dr decided to write something with a bit of flamebait but also serious, i can tell most aren't going to ask heh

sorry didnt read

lol yall are retards raising the combat cap, should have stayed 88 combat so if you wanted defence you sacrificed other stats but other clan leaders are mentally broccolied and keep pushing a higher combat. combat caps should have stayed at 88 or 90 (to round it off to a number) combat caps shouldnt move up clans should 

@@Native MPC wilderness is much more consistent then HPC as MPC has a drastically fewer amount of mains

also MPC wilderness is like constant action meanwhile HPC is sporadic 

lol yall are retards raising the combat cap, should have stayed 88 combat so if you wanted defence you sacrificed other stats but other clan leaders are mentally cauliflower and keep pushing a higher combat. combat caps should have stayed at 88 or 90 (to round it off to a number) combat caps shouldnt move up clans should 

ye basically MPC people wanted to have a HPC account but still be able to be in MPC Range so they raised cmb cap lol

yes runescape

R7B1rBH.png

hpc is not even that competitive tbh. Most mpc clans just don't have the memberbase / rank structure to make a move to HPC. For those who argue that hpc is more cancer that's a joke. You only have to go to 1 mpc trip and fight cd / op to know that. In any case the MPC offers a wider range of events with more action.

oh stfu already seriously, you literally have the most addy of the mpc dont even talk brown sticky stuff kid, plus you claim you dont have any mains which you do lmfao. 

hpc is not even that competitive tbh. Most mpc clans just don't have the memberbase / rank structure to make a move to HPC. For those who argue that hpc is more cancer that's a joke. You only have to go to 1 mpc trip and fight cd / op to know that. In any case the MPC offers a wider range of events with more action.

Lol more action? Ur clan doesnt even do p2p broccoli..

In reality their leadership couldnt last in the HPC scene.. Their accounts are obviously HPC accounts, so the only reason they dont move the scene is simply because they dont believe in their clans abilities.

I dont care if you're 1 def or 39 def, if you're a maxed out lvl 80-90+ then you're competing in the wrong scene lmfao.

Dont give me that 39 def bullbrown sticky stuff, because MPCs have these levels as well.. + NONE of my accounts have been over 20 defence and ive always been in HPC bracket lol...

In reality it should be like this.

LPC = 45-65

MPC = 65-85

HPC = 85+