Rage possible closing?

trump

Loses to a fresh mpc in Wild

Lost 5-1 to ruin in preps

Niblet is going to college, meaning it becomes a duval clan?

Will there core members stay in rage?

Discuss. No flame just discuss ok?

lmfao rage is probably the worse mpc around.

sounds like this bundle of twigsgot is still angry from when he got bullied out of Rage hahahahahaha

bullied out of a video game frmo the guy with a fake alias because hes too insecure to use his internet alias LMAO typical 2k16 rage clanner

bullied out of a video game frmo the guy with a fake alias because hes too insecure to use his internet alias LMAO typical 2k16 rage clanner

I don't see anyone using their IRL pictures or names on this site spastic fuck, looks like everyone uses internet alias' on here lmfao are u fucking brain dead maybe ill change my pic to one youd be familiar with tho lmfao

I don't see anyone using their IRL pictures or names on this site spastic fuck, looks like everyone uses internet alias' on here lmfao are u fucking brain dead maybe ill change my pic to one youd be familiar with tho lmfao

I talk brown sticky stuff with with my irl/internet name get on your regular account and talk brown sticky stuff to me broccoli

Just want to point out that that was the absolute cleanest mpc f2p midweek action you'll ever get. 

Every other mpc would have multiple HPC/Main accounts, and we had no more mains than you

Anyway, you'll be sucking our cock once you try to get an event with another MPC in the wildy and the cancer slaps you in the face

Rage wont close as long as im there my niggy gl dis weekend 

Just want to point out that that was the absolute cleanest mpc f2p midweek action you'll ever get. 

Every other mpc would have multiple HPC/Main accounts, and we had no more mains than you

Anyway, you'll be sucking our cock once you try to get an event with another MPC in the wildy and the cancer slaps you in the face

Rage wont close as long as im there my niggy gl dis weekend 

xd they thought