Ruin's Official Full out Declaration on Rage

Soniqs

@@Niblet this is actually funny as fuck. You're constantly banging on how Rage is the best and can beat anyone in CWA and now you won't even accept something in your so called 'own playing field'

What the actual fuck you deluded little cunt. Hurry up and accept it, your clan isn't going to be around forever ;)

I stated my opinion on rank boards don't worry

let's see ur opinion broccoli

ur definitely brown sticky stuffting it

why do u think ur a big shot in rage??? if i was a rage rank i'd be annoyed that some broccoli, who couldn't manage his own clan - even after 10 versions of it - is trying to pipe up and act like he was the sole reason for their success l0l

@@Niblet this is actually funny as fuck. You're constantly banging on how Rage is the best and can beat anyone in CWA and now you won't even accept something in your so called 'own playing field'

What the actual fuck you deluded little cunt. Hurry up and accept it, your clan isn't going to be around forever ;)

his so called "own playing field" ????????? ll0l00l0ll0 #imperial is 7-1 against them XD ye rage ded, IMPERIAL WIN AGAIN. :D

they declined a 50v50, why would they accept this.

They are determined to have a 40v40 for some odd reason..

WAIT! 

I KNOW!

a 40v40 to them, and a fullout to us, IS THE SAME THING?

FUCK ME IN A GENIUS

Ragedoodoo

As I said before. I am not active right now and it's up to the leaders on this.

@I Am Aj impact and aao both closed at the bottom of the totem pole please shut the fuck up.

lmfao shut up broccoli accept scared potato chip ice cream salad sandwich eatn ass scared noob I will close ur clan

I still can't wrap my head around how your brown sticky stuff clan got PERFECTED in rage's defending round.. LOOOOOOL WTF

u can come to rage f2p inners maybe you can pick up a thing or two

You all say you don't want mains at trips etc, just deny your members the opportunity to participate in a large scale war that is strictly pures as well as no chance of it being crashed. We may lose the event but at the end of day we are here to get great events for our members, if that means participating and losing a large scale full out, then by all means that's how it is.

But I'm sure your members would love to have this event, as would mine

lmfao we just leaked ur boards where u say u want to starve rage and op events and only do inners with ur Alliance. How naive can u be