LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Niblet

@@Niblet stop celebrating Ruins wins you virgin and come get the hands for yourself.

The #1 MPC in BOTH servers is still waiting for you to accept a 50v50 or a fullout. You're claiming #1 and declining everything tossed your way lol. Good way to convince the world you're decent at runescape.com.

that's a strong word. I have watched OP and Rage make constant, mediocre decisions and not enough people let them know or give anyone in the community flak for doing so. MPC's are going to brown sticky stuff, arguably are there already. Now do you have anything of substance to say or am i going to get another 'doesnt matter' out of you?

You closed TLP, talk about mediocre decisions.

lol another broccolied rage topic, dead clan 

Let's be honest here dude. We fucking destroyed your clan for months lmfao. The last time we prepped you we let you win because we heard that you were having issues irl and were thinking about ending it. Now, you won't give us a F2P prep because you know you'll get bodied. You'll also get bodied P2P with your brown sticky stuff core. Every member of your clan is so bad at clicking on runescape.com because ruin is filled with 308 edge recruits and started clanning in 2008. You're new to this game and I click better than you on runescape.com

Pretty sure your clan is dead and scared to step into clan wars (bc you can't bring rune in there) so pipe down you smelly virgin. Your clan is the sole reason our scene has mains.

heh i laughed when you said dead, but seriously i cant hear you from varrock ditch you have to go deeper m8 lmfao

FYI it was ruin who cancelled the prep for tom

Don't get ur site juiced again niglet u kno what happens when u pipe up against us

• Ruin* is cancelling preps

true

rage and op knew we'd be prepping friday night as always (while they decline) but instead we're gonna go out and playerkill them in the wild

But you express this hatred far more against certain clans than others even when they all do the same things.. thats my point.

Quite a few things actually;

• 2 hour trips with 15-30 minute action.
  • EVERY HPC bringing atleast 1/4 mains.
  • 39 defence.
  • One prep every 2 weeks?

Some more anyone else can add, its not hard to view the difference, MPCs are a lot more active with a lot more action. Mains is a problem in both brackets but in MPC it typically excels between two clans whereas ALL clans in HPC bracket bring a good % mains.

Lenin, are you blind RU/IMP bring solid amount of mains/hpcs 2...? 

Let's be honest here dude. We fucking destroyed your clan for months lmfao. The last time we prepped you we let you win because we heard that you were having issues irl and were thinking about ending it. Now, you won't give us a F2P prep because you know you'll get bodied. You'll also get bodied P2P with your brown sticky stuff core. Every member of your clan is so bad at clicking on runescape.com because ruin is filled with 308 edge recruits and started clanning in 2008. You're new to this game and I click better than you on runescape.com

pipe down your motm is an edge recruit lmfaoooo. @@One Tic King