l0l wtf this is actually sad

Break

The thing is all of this brown sticky stuff can be put behind and left in the past if mpc ranks are willing to talk and compromise - ideally all mpcs would agree to just 100% drop mains and tanks but if one or two clans refuse then the others could agree to just focus them until they do drop their mains and tanks? Don't wanna sound cheesy and clichéd and brown sticky stuff but this is an opportunity to fix the mpc scene, get good action in wild and clan wars for your clans

and "LPCs" with MPC combats should stay out of MPC events. Perfect.

you know i have nothing against IV , Rage hitted fallen /w tanks , @ LPC times, what do you expect, that i wont hop on my 99 def accs and rag the brown sticky stuff out of them?

And cd did the same to us first? And imperial? Difference is u went to mpc.trips because u have ranks with affiliations to imperial and now cd, whereas we had maybe 5 members in rage which mpcs took to mean we were somehow holding their hand?

Tbh this is all in the past, atm im just looking at the mpc scene and thinking that it's a brown sticky stuff show....I don't want it to spread into lpc like it seems to be doing but rather than just passing the problem onto someone else I'm putting aside my ego and the past to try and offer some useful feedback

Uber made a topic about this in ambassador section and it's only myself and greg from cd who seem to care enough to try and fix it atm

Okay man well hopefully it goes well between u guys, guess I will just keep tagging ranks until they say yes or no @@PreGains @ @@Pain @@Duval @@Niblet @@Kiwis @@Soniqs @@James

@@Tang0ed

All i'm gonna say Rage fucked up , i'd happily bring 40-50 (mid lvl mains & mains) /w 99 def to camp them every weekend.

If you think i'm trolling in anyway...you'll see it happening soon:)

@@Tang0ed

????You guys crying still dont get it? maybe we dont mind the mains lmfao. A fight is a fight.

@@Kiwis @@Soniqs @@James @ cd and axis attitudes?

@@Tang0ed

grow some balls mate, the funny part is all my accounts are under 30 def. If me, who has never used a main sucks it up and fights this cancer, every 1 else can. I really dont care what happens.

Just tagged in other mpc leaders and now suddenly u dont care what happens? My bad cos just a couple mins ago u said different....but ok

Just a heads up but u don't fight cancer by letting it spread, u isolate the bad brown sticky stuff and u fucking exterminate it

@@Tang0ed

grow some balls mate, the funny part is all my accounts are under 30 def. If me, who has never used a main sucks it up and fights this cancer, every 1 else can. I really dont care what happens.

Surely you must agree that having each clan with 10 mains instead of 45+ mains would be the fights more enjoyable. (Coming from someone who has never used a main as well.)

It is being talked

Surely you must agree that having each clan with 10 mains instead of 45+ mains would be the fights more enjoyable. (Coming from someone who has never used a main as well.)

It is being talked

10 is definitely better than 45 and it was that way before Rage challenged us to a main war. 

Just tagged in other mpc leaders and now suddenly u dont care what happens? My bad cos just a couple mins ago u said different....but ok

Just a heads up but u don't fight cancer by letting it spread, u isolate the bad brown sticky stuff and u fucking exterminate it

what lol? pipe down, I didnt care from the start and i dont care now. You can go fucking tag the president of the USA and I still wouldnt care lol. Just a heads up, I fight how i want to fight, tomato.

10 is definitely better than 45 and it was that way before Rage challenged us to a main war.

Seems to me both sides let this escalate into something no one wanted, well hey nows the chance to end it? Get talking on the ambassador thread @@Soniqs @@James @@Kiwis @@PreGains

what lol? pipe down, I didnt care from the start and i dont care now. You can go fucking tag the president of the USA and I still wouldnt care lol. Just a heads up, I fight how i want to fight, tomato.

Okay gz on sharing all those angry thoughts better out than in buddy

u r are actually broccolied

u newbundle of twigss let mains come into the scene and now ur complaining about it. u guys care so much about winning and losing preps u care so much about being #1 on a weekend that u let it all come down to this. and now ur crying like a little bitch about it. fuck outta here with that horsebrown sticky stuff son

look at pre-eoc videos and u will hardly ever see a main in sight. a time when ppl didnt tele. a time when ppl actually respected each other. but now u lot come on sharkbrew for banter and flaming. things will not change as long as we have this site. js

You have to realize cd is the worst clan runescape has ever seen. They will do what they have to do in order to compete. They got bullied out of the main scene for being complete brown sticky stuff and they nearly got bullied out of the pure scene.

I'm not even in a mpc or lpc but as an outsider looking in, cd is basically a useless main clan trying to compete with lpcs. They are a newer and more brown sticky stuff version of sv.

I, and my Lithuanianz army will not come when these conditions are met:

1. invictus stops helping rage
2. rage+op stop teaming 

3. rage and op stop bringing mains + other clans (brown sticky stuffpex)

4. YE BRU APOLOGIZES

Until then, you'll continue to be camped every single time you return.