so what'd ya think?

chance111

Supremacy personally got several hits on Apex (who had around 50 and not as many mains as the rest of the brown sticky stuffter mpc community).  

Other hpc's with the exception of EOP declines fights all day/hid in mpc capes.  

Lmao at a foe rank saying nothing's changed when they went in cd capes though

It's best to stay with the mpcs and slowly get them to change times to 4:00 est (which happened the first mpc/hpc merge) because we aren't going anywhere lol 

I don't mind it, it was nice to fight some HPCs still (cp/sup). However, I didn't realize some HPCs went down to MPC times just to pull 20 and wear MPC teamcapes for their whole trip (fo/fi). It seems rather silly that some HPCs would move down just to be at the bottom of the MPC rankings as well.

hehe is it all possible that you so called big dick hpc's were simply afraid to attack mpc clans? i mean you guys did say the mpc's were gonna struggle but it looked like every single hpc got outpulled and outmained by every single mpc lol and the only clan that did anything about it was sup who rushed us briefly.

rest of yall seemed like passengers

i know everyones got their own priorities but its not the fault of mpc's that you had to move to our timezone and still decided that you were only gonna fight the same old people and not anyone else :rolleyes: 

hehe is it all possible that you so called big dick hpc's were simply afraid to attack mpc clans? i mean you guys did say the mpc's were gonna struggle but it looked like every single hpc got outpulled and outmained by every single mpc lol and the only clan that did anything about it was sup who rushed us briefly.

rest of yall seemed like passengers

i know everyones got their own priorities but its not the fault of mpc's that you had to move to our timezone and still decided that you were only gonna fight the same old people and not anyone else :rolleyes:

You legit have some disease that makes your brain shut down don't you? You're  bragging about your mpc being able to OUTMAIN a HIGH PURE CLAN? LMFAO

Adapt or die, OP and Rage started with the mains and you have to fight fire with fire

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur actually brainwashed af. what the actual fuck xD cd always had mains, just not that much but they legit always had mains. Its cancer af, just go main already. If cd would move main/close everyone would have actual pure fights again.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur actually brainwashed af. what the actual fuck xD cd always had mains, just not that much but they legit always had mains. Its cancer af, just go main already. If cd would move main/close everyone would have actual pure fights again.

You mass-trained 30 def, teamed with OP who openly brought mains, and then trained your own mains to target pures when CD was trying to use pures (pulled around ~50-60) and now you're crying for a truce? No thanks.

Adapt or die, OP and Rage started with the mains and you have to fight fire with fire

Your clan started with the mains. Op followed 2nd to counter YOUR mains in 2k15, and then Rage did the same almost a year later. You've always brought mains. You're a former main clan. Relax.