CD, you aren't going to live safely after this.

Lenin

Oh because EoP mods got demoted whenever EoP hacked someone, am I right? 

Like I said, I wasn´t involved in this. I don´t even know the first thing about hacking and don´t care about NH tactics

yah lol you just condone it. dont be a fucking broccoli lmfao you already look bad you should try and save your name while you can.

lol @@Pain trying 2 defend himself by tainting the name of a deceased ex member by using him as a scapegoat for hacking other clans (lmfao thats disrespectful to his name), how do u justify that when ur clan hacks people and tells people to kill themselves daily. @tyendaniga @@slushpuppy someone deal with this hacking/nh scum who shouldnt be a respected rank on this website

Shut the fuck up you dirty rat you're in a clan that has been promoting mains heavily for the last 5/6 months and basically trying to kill the pure community and @ said it himself "I'm going to kill mpc and make it more cancer" dumb reject your clan is the reason to why other clans brings tons of mains now bc ur the fucking cancer of this community. For the last 6 months ur pull has been 80% mains during weekends go back to fucking zybez farmer and don't even tell me about other clans bringing mains before you because it wasn't to this extent to what you're doing now ur basically a mid level main clan u had no events in clan wars for 6+ months until now bc imp closed into you which is a brown sticky stuff excuse and some imp kids even trained their pures into mains god bless. Just gtfo ur not liked by anyone here

dayum