Cleaning The Pure Community

GodStarPk

I've sat back and contemplated on brief decisions not only benefiting for myself but for the pure community as well. 

May someone please tag ranks, and ambassadors from each clan in this topic? Shall we meet in Sharkbrew team-speak please to discuss a less toxic community for pures? No more hacking, doxing, and etc. to make the pure community a lot  better? We can all discuss the cons and pros of the current situation regardless if you don't like somebody's clan. I'll talk with the workers of Sharkbrew including the overseers here. PM me all ranks so we can discuss more about this. Thank You =D

#GodStarPk

#post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngAmbassador

#UyO5XIc.pngRespected

#Mediator

Something like this is already going down in the Ambassador forums, but it's good to have public discussion too. We will be moderating this post, anything that doesn't contribute will be removed.

Highly appreciated brother. If we can, let's set u a meeting about cleaning the toxic that's in Pure Community Clanning. A lot of these guys can take initiative into caring about it.

who r u and why arent u in cp 

@@Remy I'm GodStarPk, I used to be (Ended On A BadNote)

@@Kenan N Kel even if they do not care, it's our job to. We should take initiative to care. A lot of leaders don't give two shets about how their clan needs to be remembered. We should care. If not go main or something. Don't toxic up something that's called PURE 

Sharkbrew ranks do care, a lot actually. The vast majority of us are in clans and we all hate the amount of mains that are brought to the pure scene. We have tried stuff multiple times in the past and nothing really got started, but things are different now and there are a few people talking about it. I suggest meeting up with ranks of each clan and coming to an agreement, feel free to use Sharkbrew TS (ts.sharkbrew.com).

I am unable to attend because of work, but I'm sure something can be worked out.

:P

@@HolyDreams I hope to talk with you soon and @@Fake Smile you as well

Sharkbrew ranks do care, a lot actually. The vast majority of us are in clans and we all hate the amount of mains that are brought to the pure scene. We have tried stuff multiple times in the past and nothing really got started, but things are different now and there are a few people talking about it. I suggest meeting up with ranks of each clan and coming to an agreement, feel free to use Sharkbrew TS (ts.sharkbrew.com).

I am unable to attend because of work, but I'm sure something can be worked out.

I'll definetely talk with a majority tonight. I need all of the guys teamspeak. I'll be talking with them later

So now that the clans who used minimal to no mains and minimal to no Nh tactics have closed or moved away you want to address these problems?.

The clans that are left open and not slumped are the culprits for mains and Nh activities, let the cunts kill each other now.