Regarding RD's and OP's cape

Brock Lesnar

Regarding RD and OP   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who rightfully deserves to use it?

• Redemption - opened with this cape on 07 and have had it for the past 3 years
    • Olympus - had it for 1 week l000l

It's Jagex's cape if anything, Rd closed and just like in the entire history of pure clanning capes get recycled due to clans opening/closing.

It wasn't purposely stolen or sniped, it was around when we went Hpc so we started using it.

Cp has changed capes so you're contradicting yourself with the whole "cape clan identity" ?

pls stfu kid

Lmaooo master baitor got baited whahahaha btw op is so dead lmfAAO and why would I care about the current Fi when I left 6 years ago whahaha I'm retired from the game and still carrot you 2k16 clanners l00000 getting that nice dome from your moms kyp ah yes... join CP to get head 24/7 innovators of the world the pure coummunity revolves around CP now kiss my foot dogs reply to this if your clan is dogbrown sticky stuff and you got baiTed again

ur trying too hard u won't ever catch me writing more than a sentence on this site 

sums up your IQ lmfao 

Lmaooo master baitor got baited whahahaha btw op is so dead lmfAAO and why would I care about the current Fi when I left 6 years ago whahaha I'm retired from the game and still carrot you 2k16 clanners l00000 getting that nice dome from your moms kyp ah yes... join CP to get head 24/7 innovators of the world the pure coummunity revolves around CP now kiss my foot dogs reply to this if your clan is dogbrown sticky stuff and you got baiTed again

​and ur trying to talk about iq's get a grip weirdo

​and ur trying to talk about iq's get a grip weirdo

mfw you think im serious with those posts i told u like 20 times lmfao get baited again l00000000000l god bless kid p.s. i go to imperial college london top 10 university in the world 8th to be frank wahaha thats why i retied from rs and still smoke brown sticky stuffters like you on the brew l0l